Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: rxsm
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Felipe
Your Roleplay Name: Shupay Peeka
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420821365

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User killed two civilians at bazaar for no reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: when the admin pulled me to talk i think my mic glitched out and he couldn't hear me so he ended up banning me without allowing me to explain what happened. all the people i killed were involved in the altercation, the first guy was minge grabbing his friend's gun and i was defending myself from the second guy who started blasting me first

Reaction score

(Amended)

There were other ways you could have communicated, namely via chat, so even though your mic cut out that shouldn't mean you were unable to justify your actions. Had you done so, you would have been dealt with much the same as your friend. This said, we are happy to remove the ban and instead instate you with a warning. You still broke the rules because you had no justifiable reason to kill the individual attempting to steal the gun when said gun did not belong to you nor your friend and frankly he posted no threat to you at that point. However, having discussed with the staff member who originally issued the punishment, we feel this is a more appropriate punishment.

Reviewed with @Dave and @Ellie

Status
Not open for further replies.