Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: MindlessPie
Your Roleplay Name: Rufus Rutherford
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:551517049

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Me and my friend hit some guy with a bat at the entrance of the big court house who was apparently "afk and still loading in" but was instantly not afk anymore as soon as the admin pulled me into a sit and he was a staff member too which seems odd.

Why should this appeal be considered?: The reason I should be unbanned or atleast have my sentence reduced to atleast 4 weeks is due to the admin SamSN being biased towards me and my friend as he had been following us around and killing us immediately without warning after I ran across the overpass. After we settled the overpass dispute me and him walked away and ran to the court house where we then assaulted this person. Not even 2 seconds after hitting them, Sam came to us and immediately grabbed us with the phys gun which clearly indicates he was being biased and watching us and waiting for us to do anything wrong so he could just ban us immediately. The person we assaulted had not even reported us but he still felt it was necessary to immediately pull us into a sit. Me being "verbally abusive" is simply a lie and not true and probably just made so he can lengthen my ban to a whooping 3 months which is outlandish. The most I had said was for him to hurry up and just ban me and not waste my time, which is not verbally abusive. Me not having any intent to RP is also a lie as I had been rping for a few hours beforehand and that was the first instance of fail rp. The random assault could have simply been punished with a 20 minute jail time but Sam decided a 3 month ban was appropriate for this.

Reaction score

Are you just disputing the length here? Also, please upload any evidence of the situation you have.

Reaction score
I would like to dispute a full unban but if not possible then to just shorten it.
You cannot dispute the length of the ban, but just to be very clear here, you admit to the 2.5 however you believe that the 1.1 (disrespectful behavior) is invalid?

Reaction score
You cannot dispute the length of the ban, but just to be very clear here, you admit to the 2.5 however you believe that the 1.1 (disrespectful behavior) is invalid?
And as aforementioned, the "no intent to RP" is also invalid. No idea what made Sam think I had "clearly" no intent when I had been rping for around 12 hours on the server before....... It's not like he has been watching every single minute of my gameplay.

Reaction score
And as aforementioned, the "no intent to RP" is also invalid. No idea what made Sam think I had "clearly" no intent when I had been rping for around 12 hours on the server before....... It's not like he has been watching every single minute of my gameplay.
Please upload the following demofile:
perpheads_demo_2022-9-2 23-01-22.dem

Reaction score

User failed to provide evidence requested. @MindlessPie it is your responsibility to ensure you have 21 days worth of demos and if you did have them you would have the evidence.
@Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.