Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN/ A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: D00m
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User killed a player over him reporting a traffic offence while in direct view of a police officer. // Banned for Enforcer SamSN

Why should this appeal be considered?: So I killed this player as he was snitching on me for ramming his car, this could give me 5 years 5k, I was also in a stolen car, I thought we could kill people for snitching on us as I have saw multiple people be killed for snitching over mugging what is a max sentence of 3 years 3k. So when the player snitched on me I shot him down and there was an officer next too him but I knew if I killed the player then the officer I would get away, I made sure I had time too shoot them both without killing anyone else, I also had a place too hide the bodies. I am making this dispute because I have saw mods kill people for snitching over muggings so I thought I could do this as its a longer sentence.

A1L

Reaction score
I’m only the one who issued the ban, however might want to say why you were ramming his vehicle in the first place and I mean, it’s a maximum of 4 years, $3,500

Reaction score
I’m only the one who issued the ban, however might want to say why you were ramming his vehicle in the first place and I mean, it’s a maximum of 4 years, $3,500
wasnt sure if i needed too mention you are not so i just added u on, i rammed the car cause i wanted too be lazy and didnt want too walk as far, probably wasnt a good decision but instead off him asking me too move the car he just called the police

Reaction score

After reviewing this dispute with @Super_, we have concluded that the ban is fair.

Killing the other player over snitching for a traffic offence, in this case, something which would have probably just resulted in a small fine, was not justifiable.
You went from something which is a misdemeanour to something that is a felony risked your life in many ways.
Next time, If you can't park in a parking space then find another.

Reviewed by: Myself and @Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.