Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: rakan
Your Roleplay Name: Vladimir Zalupenko
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73535226

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Rule 3.4 and 2.5

Why should this appeal be considered?: So i came inside the building in Slums...I saw 3-4 people with guns out and everything...i ran out of there, i was outside the building and cops came, when i was outside the building roughly 10-15 meters away and i was walking slowly backwards i was watching the scene from far, seconds after i saw two guys rushing out, one of them starting shooting me...then he turned away and killed the cop, i took that opportunity to avenge him for shooting at me and i dropped him...

What are u going to see in that clip is me talking to an admin confirming everything i said so far...
1. the main reason i shot him is because he starting shooting me
2. i was still "near" the area like he claims, because i cant teleport, thats one, second of all i didnt know they will rush from the building and they will start shooting people and cops...
3. they had guns in their hands
4. they raided inside my building and im allowed to counter raid if i want to
5. i was already in life risk like the admin said...so i cant break rule 3.4 if im already at risk, the only thing i can do is to wait for the best opportunity to defend myself in a realistic way, that was when he turned around and shot the cop.
6. the admin basically abused his role to ban for no reason, especially the rule 2.5 that he addresses in the video has nothing to do with the situation...i wasnt doing anything to disturb the roleplay experience, he died and got mad...thats it.
7. once again im getting reported for some nonsensical reasons...and my appeals are sorted and looked at by the admins who are banning me, so they will not dispute or take my apology seriously and they will do everything in their will to keep me banned.

Additional Information: sadly i could only capture the past 5 minutes...so the only evidence i have is this video, where youll see the admin confirms everything i said so far.

Last edited:
ive been waiting for 24 hours now...can i get an update at least of whats going on with my appeal? my ban will soon end XD

ive been waiting for 24 hours now...can i get an update at least of whats going on with my appeal? my ban will soon end XD

Please allow up to 48 hours to pass for a staff member to review it.

We have reviewed the demos and reached the conclusion that your actions were in violation of the rules.

You entered the building despite knowing a raid was ongoing. When you heard shots, you should have followed 3.4 and fled as far as possible to ensure your safety. There was no valid reason for you to remain, as a full-scale shootout was imminent between the raiders and the police. Reacting to warning shots by drawing your own weapon and firing killing the raider was unnecessary.

It's worth noting that Slums 4 was being raided, not your Slums 3 apartment, as confirmed by your friend during the call you were in with him.

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk​

Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

A few common examples of unreasonable risks includes, but is not limited to:

• Running on the highway without a justifiable reason
  • Loitering around the vicinity of a shootout you are not a part of or being within the line of fire from both intentional and accidental fire. Users must flee the scene of a shootout and wait for police to clear the scene and reopen the area to the public. This applies regardless of you being restrained or not.
  • Murdering a police officer(s) to avoid yourself or others receiving a minor punishment, such as a small ticket or a minor jail sentence
  • Loitering around the scene of a crime you committed with the intention of engaging in more combat
  • To not comply with reasonable orders given under the direct threat of a lethal weapon pointed at you, such as a mugging.
  • Committing a violent or serious crime, such as murder, theft, arson, etc. whilst knowing that police are in direct eyeshot of the scene you wish to commit the crime at.
  • After committing a crime, relevant precautions should be taken to avoid arrest or police attention, such as avoiding public places.

Some valid reasons to kill police officers include:

• Risk of a long prison sentence
  • Preventing the imminent detection of drug production.
  • Committing a violent crime police would reasonably use lethal force to apprehend you for.
None of the shots hit you, and it was evident that the shooter was not attempting to kill you, as they turned to check the corner. Those warning shots were intended to make you flee the area, which you should have done. Given the presence of multiple raiders, it was an unwise decision to engage, as demonstrated by your death.

Additionally, the proximity of the police, who could witness your actions, put you at risk of arrest for murder. Taking such an unnecessary risk was ill-advised, and you should have left the area.

Reviewed with @curak @Ellie @Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back