Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Gucci Kid Official
Your Roleplay Name: Roger Dolan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42397248

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 , 1.6, Complaining in the shoutbox

Why should this appeal be considered?: I believe that my behavior was not appropriate, sarcastic remarks towards the admin. I apologize for that, but I do not believe I should receive a permaban for this case. Orgianlly my ban was 1 week for 2.5 (I didnt even kill the person I ran over btw) but was still arrested/fined for it. When I checked the site it said 2 weeks which I told the admin in the shoutbox that I "Didnt care" and that "I already beat the game since I have a buggati" This was my ego, sure. I was wrong for that but to extend it to 6 months and then permaban felt unnecessary. I am including the full clip here. Originally I think that the 1 week ban was severe enough since I felt baiter. And how did the person I ran over even know what the admin and I were talking about privately? Why was the person who I ran over giving the admin suggestions on how to ban me and when I wrote to the admin "Thats it?" , the person I ran over said "Yeah, thats it" as if he was reading the F6 report as well with the admin.

After 26 days of gametime, to permaban me for this situation is excessive in my opinion. I understand you are an admin that I have to give respect to, I was upset at the person standing on my car and the officer did nothing so yes I admit I was trying repark my car in order for the person to get off which I dont know why was even allowed in the first place. The officer should be role playing and when I ask an officer to tell somebody to get off my property and receive no input since you 2 are friends and wanted to see me get in trouble. I complied, I did everything you asked me to do.

Additional Information:

Reaction score

Disputes over length must be done in a Staff Complaint, as you admit to all wrong doing and seem to only be taking issue with the punishment length this will be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.