Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: drpepper
Your Roleplay Name: Micky_Pearce
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16756548

Why were you punished?: Failure to comply under gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: After I attempted to kill someone who had shot me moments earlier, I tried to hop in a friends car and failed miserably, after getting into the vehicle was then i noticed the cops had guns drawn and I was told to put my hands up, this happened after I was in the vehicle as you can clearly see, and the vehicle i had no control over as I was not driving.

I was banned for "Failure to comply with orders under gunpoint"

No orders were given to me until I was in the vehicle and then out of my control, there was no F6 for me to explain myself either just a straight ban.

If I could go back and attempt to jump out of the car then yes I probably would but these are high intensity situations and it wasn't my intention to not comply and to be honest after watching back the clip, I had nothing to comply to until it was out of my control.

Your evidence shows enough. You clearly saw the officer walking towards you with a gun pointed at you but instead you decided to get inside the vehicle in attempt to escape.

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk​

A few common examples of unreasonable risks includes, but is not limited to:
  • To not comply with reasonable orders given under the direct threat of a lethal weapon pointed at you
You did not value your life in the evidence provided.

Reviewed with: @Tilin @Chase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back