Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Spoon
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Willy Paolucci
Your Roleplay Name: willy paolucci
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104948855

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5.3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: this is my pov and i understand the staff pov, this is why i shot tfu. I had two organization members facing 10 years each. I was on the phone with the rest of the organization, and we devised a plan to eliminate the TFU and remaining cops in sub (subs). The others would then break them out in the police department (PD). The idea behind eliminating cops in sub was solely to prevent them from responding to the jailbreak in PD. This would provide the people at PD with an easier time in the jailbreak, without having to deal with multiple TFU officers. This makes perfect sense to me. Even with my demise, I didn't think they wouldn't raid and help them. I was fully inclined to believe that even if I died, they would still be breaking them out.

Additional Information: i don't understand why i get such a harsh punishment i follow the rules a lot and try my hardest i do believe 2 weeks is mad harsh. I would like someone to clarify exactly at what point this became a rule break so in the future i can avoid this and not let it happen again.

Reaction score
Is this an apology or a Dispute? Because you haven't apologized for your actions nor agree with the punishment.

Reaction score
its an apology i regret and apologize for my actions but i need this to be clarify so it doesn't happen again

Reaction score

To simply put it, if you want to jailbreak someone at the PD you go to the PD. That's how you can avoid this happening again.

Status
Not open for further replies.