Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute

Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: juliusceaserj
Your Roleplay Name: karen sanders
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:755075699

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: As SS, the user shot and killed a player for no justifiable reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because this person completely lied about the situation. He was in the building with a gun out when the police clearly cut the building off. Also the mayor had been shot at 1 minute earlier. So he was a threat to the mayor. One other player saw he was holding a gun and he was a citizen.

Additional Information: Im really sorry for killing them. your not allowed guns in city hall as a citizen. So is it a coincidence that gun was laying in his back and he was right infront of the mayors office?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is this an apology or a dispute?
The way you've worded your appeal makes this seem like a dispute, not an apology.

Reaction score
Is this an apology or a dispute?
The way you've worded your appeal makes this seem like a dispute, not an apology.
I miss clicked apology I ment to put dispute. Most sincsirity. Could I atleast get unbanned or lower the ban time. I dont think 2 months is worth that long of a ban

Reaction score
If you disagree with the ban length you'll have to create a Staff Complaint on Steelo.

I will edit your appeal to a Dispute. In the meantime, please provide some evidence to prove this ban is false in its entirety.
Video evidence is preferrable, but your Demo will do just fine. Just ensure you provide the appropriate tick.

Reaction score
If you disagree with the ban length you'll have to create a Staff Complaint on Steelo.

I will edit your appeal to a Dispute. In the meantime, please provide some evidence to prove this ban is false in its entirety.
Video evidence is preferrable, but your Demo will do just fine. Just ensure you provide the appropriate tick.
I cant get a video evidence as it was yesterday night. What else could I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.