Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: MalekIsWeird
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User KOS'd cops and initiated a raid on the PD without investigating properly.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was banned for response to a raid ongoing to the best of my knowledge and killing PD as well as attempting to save a friend who I had logically and to the best of my knowledge concluded was jailed for his actions that I didn't assume PD would release him for.

Firstly, prior to anything relevant to the raid and what follows. Haris Romero was seen by me directly finishing off unconscious officers after they were downed before this raid by PD upon Office and I knew medics were on duty so DNA was inevitable. I told him to stay at the Office so I had believed he was apprehended there and held until his imminent arrest for a serious crime as I did not make contact with him since the incident where he murdered cops and I had believed we were both in the same life.

I was called to the scene by Alfred Anderson to flank. I arrive and I clear City Garage of any TFOs, If I recall correctly I heard shots as I was pulling up but I know for a fact I heard shots going on while on the phone with Alfred as I was nearing Intersection before I arrived to the Office area. Then I see Haris in the front of office on the grass patch cuffed in a TFU Brute. Logically we inquire what happened and Haris complains he's being *arrested* if I recall correctly. Therefore I assume logically he is being convicted based on clear DNA of murdering two officers if not more. Furthermore this is after I had told him to sit at Office while we get the drill because I had invited him to do a bank robbery already making him a member of the crew officially, but right before we were going to start our robbery the PD began raiding the Office where robbers were stationed awaiting my return from being AFK so we can pickup drill then plant.

We then pull up to the Brute and I had told Alex Lopez to picklock the brute van to release Haris and while I was watching out for him a pistol cop comes out and engages Alex killing him. I snipe the Pistol cop and try to focus on saving Haris. I circle and stalk PD for a good while. I go back and Brute is still there guarded by1 TFO stopping me from checking without risking my life or freedom so I kill 1 TFO to save Haris and check the van after to avoid being gunpointed or killed by the TFO first who had his Scar in hand guarding the front. I murder the TFO and check the Van, Van was empty so I evacuate and I call Haris only to realize Haris didn't answer but the phone rung on.

After seeing a unit parked at the PLPD Public parking, if I recall correctly, I had believed at the time a secondary unit picked up Haris while I was dealing with the TFO and is processing / processed him. Making me believe he wasn't answering because he is now in jail for murder. After searching for cops so I can have my friend ask to confirm whether Haris was imprisoned or not to no avail no cops were in the area I break into PLPD as a last resort. After entering PD I left and didn't find Haris and I did NOT kill anybody or see anybody so I just left peacefully.

Additional Information: Please let me know if you would like Demos, I am happy to get Alex's POV as well and his demo or Haris' because I want to be fully transparent.

Reaction score

We have taken a look at your demo and have disagreed with most of your actions.

Haris had no DNA on him nor was he going to be arrested for anything as he was released, however, it was a fair assumption to raid the PD due to Haris calling out for help and the brute driving him away making you lose sight of him. Your ban reason will be changed because of this, the length will stay the same.

After you lost sight of the brute, you returned to the office killing a TFO. This was a clear 3.4 break, there was nothing for you to gain from going back there. The brute was nowhere to be seen. If you only went to investigate and not killed the TFO this wouldn't have been a 3.4 breach.

Reviewed with @Dave @Franko @peeps @Allen Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.