Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Biggo2Quick
Your Roleplay Name: Riley Boston
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547475683

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 | User proceeded to stand in the middle of Bazaar armed with a firearm on his back while under the impression he had an active warrant out for his arrest. This lead to an officer requesting him to store the firearm, which he refused to do so, that lead to him getting arrested for illegal possession of a firearm. The user then called out "10 toes", causing a PD raid.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Previously to the bazaar incident i had killed a cop at another PD raid for my org leader but a new player cop released me as he didn't know what was going on and i got away with it, about 40-45mins later we got into a shootout with PD on the highway above Stonehenge to save another orgs member being arrested which i got shot by PD but survived, my car was then shot by TFU snipers to 1 shot above being tiered so we fled in a full car towards bazaar while another of my org members was getting his car to get us out. we then ran into bazaar (4 of us) with guns on our back and sat on a sofa when an officer pulled up and told just me to put my gun away, i had tried and looked in each bazaar shop for storage but no one i knew had storage so i said no. he then came back and walked up to me which i then ran towards my car to try and store it but he had shouted your being arrested so i attempted to flee round the cars but was arrested and put into the PD Car as i was under the impression i had an active warrant out due to killing the cop and being in a shootout not even 2mins prior to being at bazaar. I was then taken to PD as 1 of my org members and his mate turned up and tried shooting the cop but got me inside in time, he then crowbarred the back door and shot like 3 cops and vanished so i ran outside and got picked up by another friend of mine who took me and released me, we then went back to PD to try rescue my org member as he was MIA and not responding but i got shot by PD and finished. i then believe that another PD raid happened which went on for some time with PD repeatedly dying (i had no part in this raid as i had NLR and was spoken to about it because i went to close and completely forgot about it trying to get another friend out of the way of the raid but got took away by the admin who banned me and he seemed quite annoyed about the whole incident so there may have been a slight chance he was operating on emotion about this whole incident as i received a 5 day ban after trying to explain my actions with only 1 prior 12hr ban for NLR)

A1L

Reaction score

Previously to the bazaar incident i had killed a cop at another PD raid for my org leader but a new player cop released me as he didn't know what was going on and i got away with it, about 40-45mins later we got into a shootout with PD on the highway above Stonehenge to save another orgs member being arrested which i got shot by PD but survived, my car was then shot by TFU snipers to 1 shot above being tiered so we fled in a full car towards bazaar while another of my org members was getting his car to get us out. we then ran into bazaar (4 of us) with guns on our back

After watching your demo, you seems to have just been loitering around the bazaar, knowingly seeing police officers around you, not even attempting to leave or trying to hide after shortly killing officers at the Police Department and then later on on the Suburbs Forest Highway.

and sat on a sofa when an officer pulled up and told just me to put my gun away, i had tried and looked in each bazaar shop for storage but no one i knew had storage so i said no

No, you did not attempt to look for storage, you also had the option to store it in your trunk in the front parking lot.

he then came back and walked up to me which i then ran towards my car to try and store it but he had shouted your being arrested so i attempted to flee round the cars but was arrested and put into the PD Car as i was under the impression i had an active warrant out due to killing the cop and being in a shootout not even 2mins prior to being at bazaar.

Why are you loitering around the bazaar if you knowingly believed you were under the impression that you had an active warrant? (3.4 Example: After committing a crime, relevant precautions should be taken to avoid arrest or police attention, such as avoiding public places.). You could've avoided this if you didn't be ignorant and simply store your firearm when you were asked, you just stood on top of the couch doing nothing.

he seemed quite annoyed about the whole incident so there may have been a slight chance he was operating on emotion about this whole incident as i received a 5 day ban after trying to explain my actions with only 1 prior 12hr ban for NLR)

Don't know what the whole point of this was to say this in the ban, however your actions seem clearly against the rules.

Next time, don't loiter around a public place you knowingly believe you were under the impression you were warranted for, failing to comply with the officer's orders to just store your firearm, you also didn't check for storage, and you also could've just stored your firearm in your vehicle which was located in the front parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.