Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Locksmith
Your Roleplay Name: Alexandria Bookie
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183399913

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - An advert was made saying that another player was "10 toes". This player was released at Bazaar shortly after this advert was made, by an allied organisation. Without any investigation, the organisation and another allied organisation attempted to raid the PD, despite the initial player that was "ten toes" not being in the PD, nor having been arrested. This lead to a large scale shootout at the PD, resulting in the death of around 15 police officers and almost all of the members of the organisations involved. Had the users investigated more thoroughly, they would have know that the initial player had yet to be transported, and as such, the PD raid would not have happened. It was their responsibility to ensure this.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello there, so during this situation at PD, i had instigated JYSK and Legacy into doing a PD raid, under the false belief that one of our members were being arrested for for murder or similar crimes, this assumption came from myself not fully reading an advert placed by an ally of ours, stating that Toast was 10 toes, at the end of the advert it stated that the location of his detainment was actually the rear of Bazaar, however i had not fully read this. Due to this crucial oversight, i had begun a PD raid along with the rest of JYSK, with Legacy soon joining us, causing 15 PD to die over this situation, with Toast not even being arrested or detained, and actually assisting in the PD raid himself. I am sorry to the officers who were negatively effected by this mistake, as well as being sorry to everyone else who was effected during this situation, including the Legacy and JYSK members that got banned as a result of this mistake. I will not make this same mistake again, as typically i am better versed with the rules and try to abide by them to the best of my ability.
Thank you, and have a good rest of your day/night.

Status
Not open for further replies.