Server Ban Dispute (Erwin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
https://streamable.com/2spzbc https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...d481a41a129aa0910d90b3ea45f72dae755b11615f71&
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months

Your Steam Name: Sanchez
Your Roleplay Name: Jason Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603942538

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - An advert was made saying that another player was "10 toes". This player was released at Bazaar shortly after this advert was made, by an allied organisation. Without any investigation, the organisation and another allied organisation attempted to raid the PD, despite the initial player that was "ten toes" not being in the PD, nor having been arrested. This lead to a large scale shootout at the PD, resulting in the death of around 15 police officers and almost all of the members of the organisations involved. Had the users investigated more thoroughly, they would have know that the initial player had yet to be transported, and as such, the PD raid would not have happened. It was their responsibility to ensure this.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

First of all, let me explain what happened. It all began with allies in a vehicle ready to raid the PD, informing me that their friend was "10 toes." I did not want to help, so I left after they began GP on an officer. Some of my org members did help and started shooting at cops. My friends asked for help to KOS cops.

I investigated by asking what was happening and why I should KOS cops, to which they explained it was to break their friend out, which seemed like a good reason. Erwin told us it was our responsibility to ensure that his friend was really in jail. (He Does Not Check It Himself, watch the clip.) I completelty agree with this but in the situation they already started which made them all 10.

Now I don't want to say I didn't break the rules, but everyone who was banned for only 2 days to 1 month and this little mistake I made in this situation that happened so fast got me a 4-month ban which I think is unfair. A couple of hours before that, I got killed unarmed for no reason by an admin. I reported it and he said that he didn't know, which happened to a LOT of us where we did kill someone who was unarmed. I have been punished for it, but the admin told me if it clearly was an accident you won't get punished. This clearly was a mistake but also I only KOS cops not only because of the PD raid but because the rest was 10, so I only helped my friend who were all 10.

Additional Information: Thank you for your time, have a nice day.

Reaction score

Anyone willing to partake in such a life endangering endeavour such as a PD Raid needs to be aware of the risks being taken, and they need to be completely certain that their actions are justified. There was a chronic lack of investigation, and to be frank, effort made to ensure that someone the person you guys were attempting to jailbreak was indeed in jail. This resulted in 15 Police Officers dying unfairly and you taking a unnecessary risk of great proportions.

Your 4 month ban is due to your extensive record for rule 3.4. Since March 2023 you have spent at least 7 months banned, all of these bans are for rule 3.4.

Reviewed with @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.