Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Hate_zacbritishcat
Your Roleplay Name: Bobbie Sandiemanie
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115193645

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Ban evasion

Why should this appeal be considered?: Today I was banned for ban evasion after being very active on the server the past month or two. I just got off of a 1 week ban this is my second day on and I have already been permanently banned again. I have a clip if it is required for this situation however it does not show much, me being brought to the sit steelo telling me he knows who I am and thats it. I asked which account he thinks I am and if its some kind of misunderstanding he could not give me an answer. I understand he is not required to give me an explanation however this was questionable. I asked him if the server had some kind of alt detection and he said he already checked and that there are multiple accounts linked to me. He tells me this is like the 30th time ive alted and that he will see me again soon. What I assume actually happened is he was alerted that another account was previously banned on my IP address. The reason being earlier today I connected to a very popular VPN service when playing CS:GO with a friend. I did not realise I was still connected to this VPN until after I was banned. If you do not believe me I encourage you to check all previous logs of my IP address and you will see I have always connected from the same IP except for today. The reason I believe it was the VPN is because I have over 4 days in playtime at this point and have even been banned by steelo in the past with no issue. Nothing has changed except for my IP.

Additional Information: @steelo

Status
Not open for further replies.