Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @travis
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: theycallmebigtuna
Your Roleplay Name: Trav Barker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:568803308

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I've never hacked or used scripts on any game in my life, I have multiple people who can vouch. It would be pointless, would just take the fun away. I've loved playing on perp for years, I'd like to get back into playing and chillin with friends. I think this should be considered because both parties have no evidence of if I'm hacking. basically just trusting the other admins words,

Additional Information: I really shouldn't have went off like that, It was a child move and I'm sorry to all staff. I was just heated for being called a hacker when I've never had to hack on a game or use scripts, please consider this appeal and thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Notfrom63Rd

Communication Banned
Reaction score
My fault I thought it was Mina, And I thought it meant how long you've been banned for not how long the ban is

Reaction score

We don't have sufficient evidence to support a cheating ban, so you will be unbanned, however you will be communication banned for the comments you made towards staff at the end of the last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.