Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Travis
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Cthulhu
Your Roleplay Name: Juan Whan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:658230658

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 3.18, 3.20, 3.26 - User stored a firearm after being shot by police and then disconnected after not following a /me command to take out the firearm.

Why should this appeal be considered?: So I was banned by Travis on September 25th, for refusing to drop my gun to a police and disconnected after not following the admins command which resulted in a 2 week ban. I realize this was completely unrealistic and against the Perpheads rules. I would like to apologize for my actions because I was in the wrong in this situation and I should have just listened to the cop/admin and gave him my gun. I realize breaking the rules ruins the fun for everyone and I would just like to say I'm very sorry for ruining the integrity of the game and acting childish during the admn sit. If you were to unban me, I promise to become a trusted and loved member of the Perpheads community and follow all the rules and guidelines. Thank you for reviewing my appeal.

Reaction score

I appreciate your apology. I hope you are able to follow the rules next time. You will be unbanned. Enjoy your time on perpheads!

Status
Not open for further replies.