Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Travis
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Dr. Dräjj
Your Roleplay Name: Anton Gejming
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63129850

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 3.4, 3.20, 3.30 - User on one occasion removed the vault cracker while the bank robbers were still shooting nearby. On another occasion, the user confiscated a weapon mid-shootout by dragging it out of the shootout area to confiscate it despite the shootout still going on. The user then disconnected after I had asked to borrow him for a report i looc.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all, I rushed inside of bank which was completely clear besides for a guy in the vault room, I killed him and then could clearly hear the other crims being in city garage. So there was no potential of me being contested for the drill so I took it. As for the confiscation, I dragged the gun out to gas station and found it in a later life and confiscated it. As for the 3.2 I didn't see ur message which is my bad but you could've opened a report or just said something and I would have noticed.

Reaction score
FYI during that second life when I confiscated the gun there was no on-going shootout in the vicinity.

dog

Reaction score

Please provide video evidence, or your demo files, of the bank raid and the raid at office for this dispute to be handled

Reaction score
First situation (Bank), as you can see when I enter it was visually clear. I run inside and kill a guy, close the door and hear no sounds that would indicate someone is running my direction so I confiscated the drill as it was almost done and there's no point in me as a police officer willingly letting it finish it's job when I know with 99% certainty that I'm safe. I was then able to go outside of bank to city garage without even being shot! Further proving my theory. I will also refer to this thread happen https://perpheads.com/threads/5-5-robbing-the-bank.36994/page-2#post-264813 , which implies that it's the bank robbers fault if you can't keep the drill safe from the cops then it's going to be confiscated.

Second situation (Office), Sasha Black was on heavy tfu covering and I made the call that it was in our best interests to not let the enemies have such a heavy caliber weapon, so with the help of officer Jhin I took it outside and hid it, I was safe doing this as the tfu had my back in the most crucial moments. As you can see the gun was not confiscated at all right there, it took approximetly 9-12 minutes or so until it was.

Reaction score

Please provide your demo with the name:
perpheads_demo_2022-9-25 03-21-26

Status
Not open for further replies.