Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Curak
How long were you banned for: 3 Days

Your Steam Name
: nutrient11
Your In-game Name: David Carry
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61037935

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.5, 3.4- User placed a car bomb on an officer's undercover vehicle to car bomb another officer who confiscated his weapon. This resulted in the death of one officer and the destruction of multiple cars.

Why should this appeal be considered:

I completely understand what I did was wrong and explained this to you in the sit however I had made a clear effort to follow the rules by asking beforehand, and you could see this and agreed with me. I have been making an effort to follow the rules and be a productive member of the community and I sincerely apologise for my actions. This was a purely accidental rule break and I learned all I needed to learn in the sit. In the future, if I want to do anything like this I'll make sure to ask in a help and support report so a current staff member can give me a more up to date answer.

Additional Comment(s):

I wish I could make this much longer but I think I've summed up everything I need to say quite concisely. Lastly, I want to apologise to you(Travis) and @Sdac2 for bringing you into this situation when you weren't involved.

Reaction score
ph_accepted.png

You'll be unbanned HOWEVER, if you break one of these rules again you'll be banned for a month or even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.