Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: rakan
Your Roleplay Name: Vladimir Zalupenko
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73535226

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I broke rule 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: It started with me having a visible AK on my back...me and my friends were driving around and a cop started chasing us probably because he saw the AK on my back but im not sure.
We started driving on the highway and then we saw the cop behind us, chasing us...he was yelling to pull over the car.
So we decided to ignore him to avoid jail time until he started bumping us till our cars crashed.
When both of the cars crashed, Ours and the police car, We saw 1 police officer in that car by the way...We all knew he will going to arrest us and send us to jail, even the admin said he wouldve jailed us for 4 years if we wouldve stopped and obeyed, so any way, we knew he will jail us, so when i got out the car i had full cover behind the car because the cop was on the other side of the car, the police had a gun on him so me and my friends started shooting.
Because we knew we are 3 people and there is only 1 cop we can take him down easily and escape, sadly bunch of cops came couple seconds after, my friends obeyed and surrendered, they knew we cant win that fight, i was the only one who was standing on the highway trying to slowly jump off into the woods not knowing what was happening behind me and i got shot from the back because i was holding my gun still so i guess they had a valid reason to shoot me, my character fell down from the highway when i went unconscious and i got revived by the medics in the woods.

So i know all that because on the way to jail my friends explained to me what happened and they said "bunch of cop cars came after we killed that cop" in the end of the whole situation no one died except the cop.

That cop that i killed reported me for not "obeying" when that wasnt the case, the only reason i got the report even tho it was 3 of us is because i was the one who happens to kill him.
None of my friends got reported and its because no one died so the only guy who got reported was the guy who killed that cop, me...even tho i didnt die as well.

Rule 3.4
"Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons."

This sentence is written in rule 3.4, So if im going with the realistic point of view i shouldve not get banned because it was very realistic and the gun wasnt even pointed on me...
The admin didnt let me explain the whole situation and banned me while im trying to understand what rules i broke, he said that i was escaping a minor jail sentence (less than 7 years) and i killed that cop because he "chased me" when that wasnt the reason why i killed him, He chased us, crashed our car (broke rule 3.15)
, had a gun, we wanted to escape being jailed and we had numbers advantage because it was only one cop, like it says in rule 3.4 i can kill that cop if its in a realistic manner.

The guy who reported me had no evidence i broke any rules, when i clearly didnt and before i couldve explained the whole situation he closed the ticket and couple seconds after i got banned for a day.

So it sounds like i cant do anything and just obey one cop because it wont be a "long" jail sentence, respectfully this is not realistic at all, i wouldve done that even in IRL.

I read the rules...There are so many rules you need to remember especially as a new player, its unfair to ban a new player while trying to understand everything...and remember the little things like the "long sentence jail"

Reaction score

The whole bottom of this half seems like you are disputing the ban. So you can make a staff complaint or a dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.