Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: dog @doge
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Big Smoke
Your Roleplay Name: Jason Salvini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:521809167

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: breaking rules 3.4,

Why should this appeal be considered?: it's a long story so ill tries to make it as short as I can. me and my friends finish playing poker and we had just finished. in about 10 minutes or so I get someone in my org chat by the name of 'Blicky' put a kos out on a medic by the name of Dom Ghandi. I ask him why and he tells me that the reason why is because he purposefully ran over one of my org members by the name of "Tony Mclittle" my friend tony was injured after the fact. so following orders that my org tell me I kill Dom ghandi. keep in mind before this he was reviving my friend tony mclittle. he was also getting DNA off corpses to put my friends into jail. I then get a report made on me for apparently breaking 3.4. I explain to him the reason why I killed him and he said I was putting my life in danger. because there were cops on the scene. keep in mind the cops on the scene weren't anywhere near me when I killed Dom ghandi. they were in some bazar shop whilst he was out in the far end of the bazar parking lot (next to the backdoor of puffer mart). he told me I had put my life in danger because cops were there and that plpd have life alerts. I even told him I had no idea that medics have life alerts. I thought that was a cop only thing. if you're asking what would benefit me in killing the medic its 3 things. 1. it would be less of a hassle. apparently, the medic was trying to revive cops and revive my friend to get him arrested. now we didn't tell him to stop but it would've been a bad thing because my org was in a shootout. 2. DNA. he was getting DNA off cops which could have potentially put my friends into jail. 3. he ran tony little over. he injured and apparently on purpose ran him over as a medic. now if I'm right you can't injure/kill other people as a medic. there are many reasons as to why I had killed the medic as you can see. now at the time when I killed him, he was getting DNA off cop corpses to my seeing. so, I killed him for trying to get the DNA off the corpses, running my friend over, and reviving my friends to get them arrested. reviving cops to help them kill my friends. since I was banned for 3.4, I would like to know how I had broken 3.4. the cops weren't anywhere near me and I didn't have any idea medics have life alerts until you told me. how is it breaking 3.4 if mi not at gunpoint, not too close but not too far from where I killed him, and if the cops took about 10-15 seconds to get there after I had killed the medic. now Imo near is like if its bazar Youd have to be in the parking lot or the mini bridge near me. but they were all in bazar shops. none of them were even at the atm. keep in mind I killed the medic in the parking lot in the back end of the parking lot (where puffers market backdoor is but not exactly there). this would mean that at the time I killed the medic I had no threat to my life, no one else with guns around me, not have been gun pointed, had put my gun away after the medic was dead, and cops weren't very close to me when I was killing the medic. If you think I risked my freedom I didn’t. The cops took time to come almost enough time to the point I was very close into getting into my car. Which meant I could’ve gotten away and since there wasn’t any medics at the scene anymore, they couldn’t have gotten DNA. whilst I didn't get away, I got very close to just driving off which would've not risked my life or risk my freedom. once again, I didn't know medics have life alerts so I didn't know police would've been alerted. and I don't know if it's just me but the small Remington shotty I thought it was not too loud but not too silent. and since the cops were a decent distance away, I thought they wouldn't hear it honestly.

Additional Information: have a good one if you read this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.