Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Your Roleplay Name: Flynn Teylor
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68087911

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - The player got involved in an alleged accident and tried to evade the police, which resulted in additional life-threatening danger for themselves. As a consequence, the police fired on the vehicles they jumped in. This situation could have been avoided if the player had stayed put and communicated effectively with the officer // Accepted AR

Why should this appeal be considered?: My thinking in the situation was if it has escalated to the point where the officer must threaten my life with a gun i must be facing serious time for something such as attempted murder or something more serious. Had the officer state what he was going to arrest me for in a timely manner i wouldnt have commited such a rash action.

Additional Information: This is what i remember as the video is now private so i hope this isnt a different situation im thinking of

Reaction score
Hi there buddy,
As a response to your statement, I literally never had the opportunity to, I asked you to move to the sidewalk for a chat at which point I would have had a civilized conversation with you about driving into me but instead you decided to go afk (see below for more detail, possibly metagaming) and the RC decided ramming into you was the best option, instead of just waiting to the side of the RC vehicle you already attempted to flee by hopping into his vehicle, so at what point could I have told your charge when I wanted to talk about your actions on the sidewalk where it is safe to have a chat without being run over? I would have decided if it was 9.2/12.11/12.12 or a genuine accident on the sidewalk given your statement.

Here is the link to the video:

As to my little story as to why I believe it is a valid.
There was a shootout happening at slums which I responded to but upon arriving I saw this green audi. As it was being on the phone I decided to ensure he wasn't a threat and communicating with his org giving info, As seen in the video you were driving backwards, why were you driving backwards? Why didn't you just wait like a normal person to go around the vehicle?
At this point I talk to the person in the audi and you can clearly see both me and the vehicle you cannot pass and you decided the best course of action is driving into me (for what reason exactly???) and yell at me to get off the road. Now I get rammed and I come back up and you decided to reverse already while at this point your charge would have been either 12.11 or 12.12, at this point I start issuing you commands and pulling my gun as I believe you running me over and fleeing clearly shows intent. At this point you get out of the car and I cuff you and tell you to get to my side to have a chat, which you fail to do as you just stood there AFK or metagaming who knows. You decide it is better to flee and increase your jail sentence to double it is supposed to be (BREAKING 3.4) and causing others to break rules as well (Both RC and Taxi received punishment because of you as well).

You have two ways to look at it, First you intentionally ran into making it a 9.2 as you attempt to run over an officer which on its own breaks 3.4 as you had no reason to run me over at all and attempted to flee breaking 6.5 but well 9.2 is higher anyway.
Second case you accidentally hit me in which case it is an 12.11 or 12.12 law break which gives you no reason to flee as fleeing would break 3.4 as you extend your sentence beyond what a reckless driving or driving without care and attention would have been.

I believe either way you say it, you still broke 3.4 by fleeing and it could have just been handled normally with a ticket or small jail sentence but ending up with you being charged for way bigger charges by turning it into a hit and run instead of a small 12.11/12.12 charge.

You could have literally asked for your charges but instead you go afk (which I assume is to metagame with the taxi driver as you were afk for quite a little there and out of nowhere the taxi was there and without any communication at all you ran towards him and he drove off without saying a word before you yelled go go go which I kinda assume you are metagaming with him, staff dealing with this dispute, please look into that, I am happy to provide the original video to the staff member if they would like that for this case but I will not give it out here)

Also for the reason I stated in my AR (https://perpheads.com/threads/actio...che-nugget-daddy-fat-sack-kevin-martin.59556/)
Flynn Teylor (Has prior 3.4 warnings/bans), 3.4 - Running over an officer (dealing with another person) on purpose because "he was on the road", fleeing after the fact he committed the crime with an accident would only have been 12.11/12.12 which is not an evadable charge (so either 6.5/6.9 thus exceeding the charge he would go in for again breaking 3.4) and thus extending thus intentionally committing 9.2 thus breaking 3.4.

Kind regards
blobvis 2.0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.