Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: @McGlinchy

Your Steam Name: Kakashi
Your In-game Name: Sara Freycinet
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:174886324

Why were you banned?:
9AKFvCQ.png

Why do you feel the ban's invalid?:

This ban is invalid and I've been falsely banned for something that I never did.
I was informed that I was banned because the banned user and I shared the same IP, which could be a coincidence considering where I live and that I have dynamic IP, and the possibility of that user living in the same area as me without my knowledge.
Here's a couple of points to prove I am not the same guy that got banned:

1. I've started playing perp somewhere near the start of 2019, My friends recommended the server to me and we started fresh, I've only ever been on perp if it's basing or messing around with my friends. We're talking about early 2019 which is before he got banned for 6 months, and i've been playing on a really inconsistent rate aswell.
2. As I've seen from the guy's rapsheet, he doesn't know how to speak English, I've been speaking English pretty clearly ingame and in the voice chat.
3. I've never owned any accounts that's somewhat similiar to the account that got banned, and I have no clue who his friends are.
4. As I've said above I've only ever played perp when my friends were online, and they joined the server for the first time near the same time I've joined.
5. People who clearly know Faor(The guy who got banned) can clearly see a difference between my voice and English and his.
Additional Comment(s):

This ban is all because of one simple coincidence, If I did have the same IP as he did 6 months ago, it could be because we both might have dynamic IP's and somehow I took his IP if he's in my area.
Evidence (Required for all server bans):
I'll give sufficient proof to the staff member who banned me depending on the kind of proof he asks me for and if it's possible to do.

Reaction score
i played another community with naruto/kakashi and hes definitely not faour lmao, his english has always been perfectly fine so why the fk would he ban evade a ban about not knowing english if he knows english

i know they live quite close geographically, so that might have caused some issues or some shit but i can say with 100% confidence that this isn't faour

not faour + knows english +support

Reaction score
It's worth mentioning as well that Faour is like 9 I think? Think I've seen this guy on zarp too, definitely not Faour.

Reaction score
If you want, I can join teamspeak and talk to one of the staff members who are handling, so you can see that I indeed can speak English

Status
Not open for further replies.