Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Code Monkey

Your Steam Name: Google chrome
Your In-game Name: idk
Your Steam ID:

Why were you banned?:

3.4 - User started to raid a shop that being raided by cops resulting in cops deaths with little to no benefit. Long ban due to bad record with 3.4. ~Banned for enforcer code monkey
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: Ok so I never started the raid first of all. Also I want to state the fact that there was benefit as there were drugs inside and a lot of drugs which is worth risking your life for.
Also I don't understand how its fine for people in his org to do stuff exactly like we just did here but when ever we do it we just get put in admin sit.
Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (Required for all server bans):
You can legit see how there is 0 officers on scene when I got involved in this and there was kos called on code monkey so I dont see how tf I am in anyway breaking rules in this situation.,....

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Code Monkey

Your Steam Name: Google chrome
Your In-game Name: idk
Your Steam ID:

Why were you banned?:

3.4 - User started to raid a shop that being raided by cops resulting in cops deaths with little to no benefit. Long ban due to bad record with 3.4. ~Banned for enforcer code monkey
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: Ok so I never started the raid first of all. Also I want to state the fact that there was benefit as there were drugs inside and a lot of drugs which is worth risking your life for.
Also I don't understand how its fine for people in his org to do stuff exactly like we just did here but when ever we do it we just get put in admin sit.
Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (Required for all server bans):
You can legit see how there is 0 officers on scene when I got involved in this and there was kos called on code monkey so I dont see how tf I am in anyway breaking rules in this situation.,....

Reaction score
Denied

You have put your life at risk by raiding while the police were on the scene. You could have easily avoided said risk by waiting until the officers were gone.

---

Reviewed with @Synatec @flugs

Status
Not open for further replies.