Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Code Monkey

Your Steam Name: thehomelessdude
Your In-game Name: John King
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73279587

Why were you banned?: 3.4 - User started to raid a shop that being raided by cops resulting in cops deaths with little to no benefit. ~ Banned for enforcer code monkey
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?:
I feel like the ban is invalid since I obviously had benefit from the raid. From the video it can be seen that there are multiple guns and a cocaine batch inside of the property. One of the arguments given my the staff member that banned me was that there were too many cops and that it's not allowed to counter raid cops, but as it can be seen from the video the vacinity was clear and the only officer that was a direct threat to me (not really) was the one inside of the shop staying AFK for some reason. Not only that but the same staff member with his org did the same thing 2 days before that (2nd video provided) which of course would lead me to believe that such thing is allowed and that there is no problem with it since he is a staff member.

Additional Comment(s):

Evidence (Required for all server bans):
Situation at bazaar 8/6/2020:
Situation 6/6/2020 counter raid performed by the same person (including multiple other staff members) that told me it's not allowed:

Reaction score
The second situation I was involved in.

We were waiting for cops to die and a cop ran down the ally spotting us, we didn't run in shooting cops.

Reaction score
I am not accusing anyone of anything. The 2nd video is to provide evidence that the same thing has been done by the person who bans me for it. I mean in the video it can clearly be seen that the people counter raiding shot cops, which in my opinion is perfectly fine. The problem is the false ban (imo) given to me this afternoon

Reaction score
Denied

You have put your life at risk by raiding while the police were on the scene. You could have easily avoided said risk by waiting until the officers were gone.

---

Reviewed with @Synatec @flugs

Status
Not open for further replies.