Appealing for: Ban /
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Fredy,blobvis and super
How long were you banned for: CWB

Your Steam Name: Google Chrome
Your In-game Name: Bob Bobov
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:191086074

Why were you banned/blacklisted:

3.4 - User started to raid a shop that being raided by cops resulting in cops deaths with little to no benefit. Long ban due to bad record with 3.4. ~Banned for enforcer code monkey // Extended to 3 months for: 3.2 Communicating in-game information via a third party application (Discord) Also toxic by Fredy

Why should this appeal be considered: My ban was extended to cwb because of something I said in the shoutbox about gay people that they’re annoying sometimes which was not really nice of me and I really apologise for that. I did not mean what I said I was just joking as I said that to a gay member of the community and me and him, we’re joking with each other but I understand that people could take that serious and I'm really sorry for that. I’ve been banned from the server for 6 months now and I really want to play on the server once again and have some fun. I apologise for the metagaming part as well that happened before and It won't happen again, I will be taking the server rules more serious if I get to have another chance of being able to play on the server.

Additional Comment(s): I'm sorry for anyone being offended or affected by the actions done by me I’ve learned my lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.