Communication Banned
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: BigBenji

Your Steam Name: Jesus the epic roleplayer
Your In-game Name: Hank Ronald
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171176292

Why were you banned?: 1.2, 1.4, 2.1: Used a derogatory / discriminative term against another user, And kept reentering a police car he was removed from. He then disconnected as I was about to speak to him regarding the situation.
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?:
Ok, lets get this out of the way, I was never discriminative in any sort of way. The only words that were apparently "bad" are bitch, retard and horseshit but the rules never says i can't say any of those words. The reason the cops chased me around is because the cop (will mention later) stopped in front of me, ending up crashing into him saying "your headlights weren't on". So this cop is @LilChicken (david carry) and continued targeting me and going for me only. Sure I was disrespectful and sarcastic and kept going back in the cops car is only because the jail scentence was invalid, supervisor I called for didn't do fuck all nothing, and I did nothing wrong to even begin with, also I had to get off and I saw this ban. So that is why I think this ban is invalid
Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (Required for all server bans):

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 5577

A great way to dispute your ban is to include a little bit of 1.1 in there just for good measure! So I made a report on you and supplied @BigBenji evidence for calling me a discriminatory word that is completely valid you shouldn't have used that word to describe me as 1.2 completely bans homophobia in character. You then decided to get back into the police car which I was kicking you out of, which Benji probably witnessed because at this point I made a report stating "Brandito is being Brandito please help" to which Benji came to see what was going on where you continued to refused to get out of the car and claim "THIS IS AMERICA". Throughout the whole situation you were annoying and used OOC information to target me and the supervisor you called for. The supervisor was aware of the situation as I had told him what you had done and you were just being a bit petty, the supervisor was the one who deployed the spikes I believe.

As for me "targetting" you, you literally broke every traffic law you could right after I dealt with you for other traffic offenses as if you were trying to collect a ticket for each one. In the end, you were being pulled over for not having your headlights on, an offence you had already been spoken to about and you decided to flee from me claiming I was "molesting you" which in my opinion is 3.4 as you ended up being knocked unconscious from the pursuit and lost your firearm and freedom.

Reaction score
Your post has been edited due to 1.1 being present. I advise you read the forum rules before posting ban disputes as you cant Use ban disputes as a free media to insult other users.

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
you can do dispute first i kinda made a plan B XD

Deleted member 5577

I'm watching through your demo and so far I can see you killing cops for almost no reason, why did you decide to open fire on cops at projex? You hadn't killed anyone nor had you initiated a raid you just stood at the door gun pointing the door for a while which means the most you could've been charged with was 7.6 which carries a maximum of 2 years 3k and asset forfeiture.

You also used a homophobic slur against me:

You kept getting in the car which is completely unrealistic and your justification for this is "the jail sentence was invalid"

Unfortunately, if you continue to break traffic laws in front of me then decide to initiate a pursuit I am well within my rights to arrest and charge you for the offenses you committed. The reason the supervisor didn't take the situation seriously is because he was in my car and saw most of the situation, you weren't taking it seriously so why should he take your concerns seriously?

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
my good friend peter was stuck in their bathroom and i was bouta shoot through and the cops were here

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
but then i told peter to fire so a whole attack started

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
also not to mention, I told peter to fire shoots to distract them and that is how the cops arrived and they would have shot me for thinking i shot in their house

Reaction score
Either you dispute your ban cause you did nothing wrong. Or you admit to being in the wrong and apologize. Can’t have both....

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@curak fine ill apologize but the funny part is that the demo took like an hour too find XD

Deleted member 5577

@Brandito you can check my clip of your demo above, he wasn't stuck in there, the owners were very much aware he was there it appears he was just trying to bait you into raiding them so he could shoot you or something of the sort. It is my opinion that you could've simply surrendered and told the cops either you were transporting your weapon to your car or you could've simply have taken the 7.6 charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.