Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Big Benji
How long were you banned for:

Your Steam Name: Jesus the epic roleplayer
Your In-game Name: Hank ronald
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171176292

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.2, 2.1, 3.24: Used a derogatory / discriminative term against another user, And later on, kept reentering a police car he was removed from saying “this is America”. When I notified him using godstick to stop, he said he didn’t care down his mic and also responded to an LOOC message down their microphone. Extended to 2 weeks due to horrific community conduct on the forums.
Why should this appeal be considered:
I just wanna apologize to @lil chicken and Big benji for dealing with my dumbass the other day. Im sorry to @GrandadPyjamas for saying my opinion which clearly wasn't right. What also wasn't right was that I blamed @GrandadPyjamas ( jesus that's a mouthful) for being a good guy and bringing racism to @Efan's attention. I hope we can all make amends and all be chill with each other and maybe even base together once in a great while.

Additional Comment(s):

Deleted member 5577

After reviewing your demo myself out of curiosity of what it was exactly you were whinging about I discovered evidence of potentially breaking 3.4 at the beginning of the demo. Further to this, this isn't one-off behaviour, you are consistently one of the most annoying players to deal with and decide to slander people for no good reason. In the past, you have similarly apologised for being toxic and for breaking 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3 however it appears you still haven't learnt your lesson. I could go on with reasons why you shouldn't be unbanned such as this ban being issued roughly 6 hours after you came off a ban for 1.1 among other things. In my opinion, you have had far too many chances and this is only a 2-week ban which you completely deserve for your actions. You should take these 2 weeks, read over the rules and learn to have a little bit of respect for other players.

I also suggest you start acting a little bit more mature, you make these apologies in the hopes of being unbanned to play on the server once again but yesterday you were making fun of people for playing on the server, it really doesn't make any sense. You also shouldn't be attempting to mould roleplay to be exactly how you want it to be for example when I was taking you into custody you were adamant you weren't coming with me stating "this is America" which, it's not, it's Paralake.

I am very glad to see that you're communication banned and find it disgusting that after you used a homophobic slur against me yesterday you attempted to say "it has different meanings", which may be true, however, these alternate definitions are outdated and most people take it to mean what you actually intended it to mean. For context to anyone reading this, you attempted to tell people that it means someone who is "braindead" or something along those lines but I have never heard that definition of the word and cannot find it anywhere online. It seems likely this was a lie to attempt to soften your burden and relieve you from some of the rules you have broken however I find it highly unlikely that you meant it to mean anything else when you later went on to reference my boyfriend doing sexual things to me, which in of itself was highly inappropriate and should be left out of roleplay.

I could go on but I don't really think there is much need. In conclusion, it is my opinion that you should wait out this ban and should use it as a good time to have a break from the community and learn some respect and the rules. Failing that I hope your next ban is much longer as you have gotten away with the same things for too long.

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@lil chicken like i said before, it's how you look at it, and you are right, people take it a different approach. So sorry you had to suffer a little word

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
and jokes on you, I wanted it so I don't have to hear you anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.