Ban Request -> |AFF| Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Janssoni / Steve Cockerel
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: |AFF| Chris / Maximus Lockwood
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41106947
Reason: Random warrant. We were growing drugs and doing nothing suspicious like shooting or anything. Suddenly when i was planting I got warranted "You have been warranted by the lieutenant for Harboring suspects" That we did not do. LT didn't even try to communicate with us about the thing he suspected, instead he put warrant on us and let the SWAT storm in.
Evidence:
I would also like to have my Sako-92 and 4 big pots refunded. I also wasted about 1,5 boxes of rifle ammo shooting the cops.

Last edited:
Reaction score
huge +support I had just left parker and saw SWAT going to buisness. The Lt hadn't even attempted to contact us, he also didn't have any proof because we weren't harboring suspects.

Reaction score
I need a 20 pots, 10 coco seeds and 10 weed seeds refund too, the LT is a well known metagamer and deserves a long ban, he also called me a "fucking idiot" on LOOC for no reason, I hope he will get a long ban as he clearly doesn't know how to roleplay properly.

+ SUPPORT

Reaction score
+ support, I left the property 5 minutes before the raid and put under gun point. He then arrested me and left me there for around 10 minutes. Also yesterday the same Lt 'Maximus Lockwood' shot my car for a traffic violation.

Reaction score
there was a man on the loose in a red car how was very dangerous his car had be seen there a couple of time so the Lt decided to raid.you never made it better for yourself by trying to kill us as well. -support
(my shot was mlg)

Reaction score
I think I might have been on the SWAT team at the time, the LT's reasoning seemed sketchy to me but I followed orders and went along, upon entering the amazingly built and sorted secret base, I knew he couldn't have known anything. As I'm not hugely familiar with the guy, I'm gonna give a minor +Support

Reaction score
+Support

The LT didn't speak to anyone that was currently in the building before the raid, and had no evidence that we were doing any illegal activities. This led to many losing drugs, guns .etc for no reason and therefore I feel this Ban Request is Valid.

Reaction score
I will go ahead and +Support this Ban Request because you cant just warrant anyone because you think there is going on something in there, you have to be sure. And that they were hiding a criminal is just BS. Warranting without even talking to them is also very wrong, as i said YOU have to be very Exact that there is criminal activities inside that building.

Trande

You have to jump to get your drugs, if I don't see it wrong. Which would break 3.23. And the cops didn't really warn you that's true, but how is pulling out your guns something smart to do then? You pushed it to the limit by yourself, maybe next time just try to talk to them, then make a report if they are not really complying. So loosing the guns is pretty much your own fault. Eitherway, cops fucked up big time so I am going to + support it.

Reaction score
+support baby, the cops must declare their presence before entering a building, and give the suspects a chance to come out and be arrested. Chris's actions were just BS here.

M

Reaction score
I did speak to the people on the property earlier alone, and they turned me away, hence why I went to prepare for a SWAT raid. I'll post my full side of the story and extra evidence to prove that later.

M

Reaction score
Alright, I'll give some explanation, but at present I have no evidence/video - believe me or not (and if you don't, don't flaunt it because I don't care), but my demos didn't record too well today as you see from this screenshot:

b40e921d94.png

Judging by the times all being 19:23, and me having closed my game at that time, I can only assume that the game spazzed out in some way.

But, Ben has kindly offered to get me the demo from the time I think I went to the property, and I'll drive over there and record it after New Year.

Now, my side of the story. We had a bunch of explosions at the PD and city area (obviously resulting in the various lockdowns today) and one of our suspects had DNA evidence from murdering an officer. Later, other officers advised that a red sportscar was what he was driving, and I was advised to check out the glassco. I pulled up to the gate, and a Mini which was also entering boxed me in. I explained that I would like to look at the vehicles, but I was refused, and a red sportscar with the same chrome-color description had just pulled out.

REGARDLESS of if that was the sportscar from earlier or not, I was still refused entry to the glassco, and according to laws, I can warrant a property for refusing LEO access to search.

Let's look at law 11.2, bit-by-bit.

28ef9a55bd.png

So, I was advised to check the glassco/parker and so I approached the gate. I asked if I could look at the -VEHICLES- on the property, and I was refused access - this gave me other suspicions on the property.

b982e9b502.png

This is exactly what had happened, so I returned to discuss with the S.W.A.T team for an appropriate plan of action, and we agreed that the SWAT and several police units would be deployed to raid it. We were already past the stage at which we had to ask nicely to come in at this point, and so we continued to commence the raid as planned. The SWAT team did their own thing, coming over the back of Scrappy Joes, but I thought it would be advisable to get a warrant too, so I warranted it with the earlier suspicion (as that was our main reason to believe that our most wanted criminal was inside, but the refusal of the LEOs was the main reason for the raid).

Now, as for the rest of the laws, we complied with them from then on, and as Trande has pointed out:
461c3a9a6d.png

Let's weigh this up.
I have the top-wanted criminal possibly inside a building, as indicated by a vehicle of matching description, and are refused entry onto the private property. If they had nothing to hide, like my top-wanted criminal, they wouldn't have refused me entry. And so, the raid was necessary as your actions were hugely suspicious, regardless of if they didn't correlate with the guy I was looking for in the end.

In terms of my response to this ban request - I am waiting to receive Ben's demo as a backup to mine not working, and I will find what I described above in terms of law 11.2 to record it. All the evidence provided shows is a raid which was provoked by your earlier reaction to the arrival of an LEO, and refusing entry. The evidence should technically carry no weight once I have uploaded my side, which is slightly prior to the raid.

I hope that with my evidence, we can settle this, because all that this shows is a raid that we can fully justify, and have done.

In response to everyone else:
9d6734d270.png

As my evidence will show, I did come to your property to contact you. I've already given some explanation of the warrant reason in the post above.

cb8e333792.png

That's quite a big accusation, 'well known metagamer' - can I see some evidence of that please? As for the 1.1 violation, I will not deny it, I did rage in looc, but you did provoke me by not following procedure outlined in rule 2.6 as Ash had (I believe) spoken to you about afterwards. It's pretty annoying when people go away from RP to whine about the RP. You sir, are also being very hypocritical:

ce3765d47a.jpg

and 2.6 here:
c5958f5bba.jpg

You clearly can't keep your cool, taking everything to OOC, which is actually against the rules.

You've also exaggerated what I said in an attempt to exacerbate the situation in a pathetic attempt to make me look bad:
e52dda4feb.jpg

You also said that 'I'm fucking' - you were equally, and originally disrespectful.
You said it's a fail to pull you over for speeding on a highway. Well, I regret to inform you mate that it's not the autobahn and does have various speedlimits; even then, I had made it clear to you it was for reckless driving, but you still took it to LOOC breaking 2.6 - and to make matters worse, you abruptly ended the LOOC distraction and drove off even though you were already pulled over; it was clearly an excuse to distract us in RP.

2756eb4af9.png

You were leaving a property which was about to have SWAT presence anyway (because it was deemed high risk because of the number of people and the potential for our top suspect to be there), so the gunpoint shouldn't really be surprising. Another officer was with you, and was instructed to handle your detainment.

c3c07cf911.jpg

...which was driving recklessly and on the wrong side of the highway, putting people at risk, and so it had to be forcefully stopped, which is fine under the LEO's right to deploy firearms.

02e3169fdb.png

It doesn't matter at all if it was amazingly built and sorted, the reasoning was separate, and I raided them because of their lack of cooperation causing suspicion (I've already outlined why that is fine).

28afd587bf.jpg

Unfortunately, you're wrong. I did speak to people on the property, and any demo from the time that I did will show that. I did so around 10 minutes before the raid.

3e5a8bfce6.png

"you cant just warrant anyone because you think there is going on something in there"
Actually, I was well within the rights to have a warrant, as I already explained when analyzing law 11.2
"warranting without even talking to them is also very wrong"
Well, that hasn't been proven that I hadn't talked to them at this point, has it? I did, will be proving that I did, and you as a member of staff in this community should not be making false accusations without evidence.

93049be8f9.png

I could be sure we did, but that isn't my sole responsibility - it is the responsibility of everyone, the police, the SWAT - everyone participating in the raid.

19ac8f6dbf.jpg

You'll soon see that I did.

c0425cc38c.jpg

Yes, you turning me away and not allowing me to see if the potential suspect was on site gives me the right to warrant under 11.2.

Reaction score
Big +Support he warranted us to today at subs for no reason at all.Told him that the bullet holes on the house were from the raiders.Andii said there were 5 dogs inside the house, 4 pitbulls and 1 rottweiler.He didn't care about that he just said i can handle it.After that he called the swat and we got raided by them. Btw me and my friend got handcuffed over 40 mins. And we were really pissed of.A guy called John delta started hitting my friend several times while handcuffed and he also shot him.

Deleted member 5920

Right, let's just ignore most of that and focus on the fact that you deployed SWAT on the colour of a car! Who in the right mind would do that? Just a question, what car was it? You also said the car left the area, why not chase it? Also can you provide the name of the "wanted" man?

M

Reaction score
069076c875.png

It was still suspicious, and good enough to look around based on the laws of rights to search - what: did you think I was just going to take your word for it?! Ash was with me on this raid entirely and didn't intervene, we had the SWAT raid you because you refused entry to LEOs, went back into the building, and then started pointing guns at the officers from the window.

'btw' I didn't handcuff your friend m8

M

Reaction score
f1bf3a5414.png

Either way, he didn't let me in to look at the cars, that brought suspicion and was a rightful reason for a warrant as it would correlate with someone protecting a criminal.

I did it by the book, as you see: I didn't deploy SWAT as a direct result of the car being red or blue or whatever it was, but I did it because they didn't let me look at the cars for it. Had they done that, I would have properly radio'd in to get the EXACT model of the car if anyone else knew it. The suspicion ultimately led to me having a FULL search warrant on the place, because they were evidently hiding something.

Heck, I've had the SWAT deployed to my unarmed mini-cooper on the highway before (which you were involved in) because of prank calling. I know that's irrelevant, but based on our discussion as a force we deemed it was nessecary for the SWAT to attend the raid.

4e4c757647.png

I definitely knew the color at the time (now I can't remember whether it was blue or red), and it was either a porsche or ferrari.

334e2b8513.png

I was alone, the rest of my units were locking down the city. It would have been a risk of my own life to do so, as he was heavily armed and dangerous had it been the suspect.

6caa7d288b.png

I placed a warrant on him, but without my demo I can't remember in this ban request - We certainly knew who he was at the time as we were looking all over for him.

Deleted member 5920

f1bf3a5414.png

Either way, he didn't let me in to look at the cars, that brought suspicion and was a rightful reason for a warrant as it would correlate with someone protecting a criminal.

I did it by the book, as you see: I didn't deploy SWAT as a direct result of the car being red or blue or whatever it was, but I did it because they didn't let me look at the cars for it. Had they done that, I would have properly radio'd in to get the EXACT model of the car if anyone else knew it. The suspicion ultimately led to me having a FULL search warrant on the place, because they were evidently hiding something.

Heck, I've had the SWAT deployed to my unarmed mini-cooper on the highway before (which you were involved in) because of prank calling. I know that's irrelevant, but based on our discussion as a force we deemed it was nessecary for the SWAT to attend the raid.

4e4c757647.png

I definitely knew the color at the time (now I can't remember whether it was blue or red), and it was either a porsche or ferrari.

334e2b8513.png

I was alone, the rest of my units were locking down the city. It would have been a risk of my own life to do so, as he was heavily armed and dangerous had it been the suspect.

6caa7d288b.png

I placed a warrant on him, but without my demo I can't remember in this ban request - We certainly knew who he was at the time as we were looking all over for him.

Right, so for all you know, this car could have went in there and instantly left? No releation what so ever, yet you raid a building for buy rightfully refusing you access, also why not get a warrant just to look at cars? Why go inside, cause in the video there was only 1 car and it was grey?

Status
Not open for further replies.