Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: |AFF|PH| Chris/Chris Andrews
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ??/Nicolas Belick
His/Her SteamID: ??
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
I visited their home to enquire about barricades under 11.2, and someone let me in. I didn't mention any warrants or anything, and Tomiko went OOC based on one of my RP actions; while we were OOC Nicolas shoots me. This was a violation of 3.4 as my life alert would have went off at the apartment resulting in backup, and there was no real reason to kill me at that point as I was simply requesting to look in the other rooms.

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.co.nz/#!HRUwGIYD!GwrSViOn3XXxa60oOWHqrYNsbsVptNbL49gphQeJeZM

Tick: 33300

Reaction score
First of all, The main reason why i shoot you was because You wanted to search the other rooms even tho i said no and the owner of the house said no too (Tomiko). And the second reason was because i texted tomiko asking if i should kill you and he said yes but only with a silence M9. If you Would be let into those rooms you would call for backupp and in the end a warrant so i did it to protect Our "Plants". And if i wouldt let you in You woull still call for backup and Our shit would have gone to hell... I had no other option..

M

Reaction score
@Niko's comment is quite useful information as I don't remember being revived to see what happened:
e161e621b0.png

Ash

Reaction score
Accepted
Rules Broken:
As seen from the video Nicolas has no reason to kill you at all, the reason present is not valid either. As the Rule 3.4 states if a player kills another player which results in the former players imprisonment/death they will need to provide a logical and realistic plan of escape, however this couldn't have a valid plan of escape. The user had broken the rules 3.4 and 2.1 by killing you over pretty much nothing, to kill you was completely optional.

Status
Not open for further replies.