Ban request - Alexander Williams

• Thread starter Garrett Woodfield
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett Woodfield

Your Steam/In-game Name: xAl3xTh3Sn0wM4n / Alex Zaigar
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Alexander Williams (i think)
His/Her SteamID:Unknown
Reason: I turnt up to an handicap spot, but braked out again, the LT then gave me a ticket for parking in handicap spot, whilst his own car was parked on both handicap and emergency with no lights / siren. Then not even 5 seconds later, he passes a red light, and does a illegal uturn i believe longer up the highway.
Evidence:

Reaction score
Fun fact: You never actually parked. From what I could see, you never turned the engine off, and you drove away within a couple of seconds. A normal person would just say you did a three point turn, I believe.
And the coo himself did indeed also break 3 traffic laws. Illegal parking, running a red light, and illegal u-turn. Those all break 4.2, and just running the red light at intersection is against the rules.

Full support

Reaction score
+support also he kinda ninja ticketed.. He had to throw the ticked in order for you to recieve it because the window and you also seemed to be able to drive away with ease

Deleted member 1235

+ Support, did even allow you to try and RP that you had a disabled badge etc plus a 3point turn isn't parking. If anyone should've got a ticket it should have been him

Zan

Reaction score
Not the first time he has done something like this.. I have seen him do it before however I have no evidence of it. This report has my full support.

Status
Not open for further replies.