Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Myrothas Mcmillan/myrothas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Clark Thompson/Jagace
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39257343
Reason: Abusing Ingame Mechanics to achive gun and shooting near an NPC
Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/de/606c31bc61f3e14571e7fc1c6b0a52a4/ Tick: 68500

I got warned already for using a stove on a not owned property.
I dont want someone to get banned, i just want to know and want them to know if the situation was okay or not,
because i think its not okay to run back to the NPC, pull out a Machine Gun and fire it directly in NPC sight.
( and abusing ingame mechanics to be on the save side to store everything near death )
I lost a Shotgun and a Pistol on this. We were afraid of getting mugged. We did not want to shoot anyone,
we just wanted to go away safely. ( Tick: 72480 ) Then we got shot and ofc my guns are gone.
At Tick: 71700 he is standing in gun sight and runs away, breaks Fear-RP. Gets his gun out and takes us down, no word saying.
We didnt fire a single bullet, before he started shooting at us. There was no RP at all just:
"yeah lemma get ma gun out and take them down." No matter what they want.
At this time, no Admin was shown in the stats too, so maybe he thought it wouldnt be a big deal.
Prepper and/or James already warned me for the stove and i now know its not okay to use it outside
and it wont happen again. I dont want him to get banned, I just want to know for myself and them,
if they were RPing correctly. And Tim Garret got checked by an admin, he had a gun with him,
a couple of ticks before everything happend Jimmy told me that Garret got a gun at the NPC,
so we became afraid of getting mugged. It was just self defense, and noone had ever been shot,
if this guy didn do what he did. When i told Clark Thompson, that i think he RDM'd us,
his only answer was we would be mad that he got the bigger gun -
not even trying to understand what he did wrong, so i want the admins and mods to explain it to him.
Or maybe everything was my bad, then i want to know this too and learn a lesson.

Trande

I was just walking along at the sidewalk, and you started randomly pointing your gun at me, clearly in the vision of the NPC.
And no admins needed to check me for a gun, of course I had one with me. Nothing against the rules tho.

Reaction score
Im wondering how you think that u broke any rules.
Did I say anything about you breaking rules?
Man you must have done some serious stuff
when you feel so offended.

Trande

Now you're just accusing me of something. I am not offended, neither have I done "serious stuff".
Jagace is a friend of mine, and I will defend him, if you accuse him of something.
You clearly broke the rules, it even shows so in the demo.
It also cleary shows how you don't point your gun at Jagace.
Only at me the whole time.

Reaction score
If I am correct, you started a Ban request. first thing you write: I dont want someone to get banned. confusing.....

Reaction score
yep, i was talking the admin/helper about it and that i dont want him banned but they told me to post it here. so... yeah kinda confusing

Reaction score
Well since user is already banned and something (at least for me) is wrong with the demo as i cannot see that user somehow...

//Closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.