Ban request for Alexander Smith - corrupt cop = ruining roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is a complicated thing. Very complicated, because I need a Swedish admin to understand it (the demo). I'm not Swedish BTW and I don't understand that language. But let's get the template first.

Your Steam/In-game Name: Krzeszny/Charles Fox
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Alexander Smith/The Russian Bear (two other guys - Edward Albro/Woodz (lier) and Oliver Ivarsson/powersnile (lier's friend))
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33265871
Reason: 4.1 Follow the Law, 4.3 Perform Duties.
Let's start from the beginning. Alexander was a cop who had two friends - Edward Albro and Oliver Ivarsson. I'm making it sound like a story for fun <.< . As you will see on the first demo, at some point I was carrying a body of a dead officer from a crime scene to paramedics and police officers. Edward and Oliver were standing in the forest talking with Alexander in Swedish - someone has to exactly say what they were talking about from the beginning to the end. When I came there, Edward had had a gun in his hand and was saying he is a Secret Service agent. Then he found a gun on the ground and gave it to Oliver without too much of explanations. I asked him to show me his SS license and he refused making up some reasons. Then he showed it to Alexander and in the meanwhile all 3 were talking in Swedish. I called for an additional unit on the radio to help me. A few minutes later an officer came there and said that he is lying - Mayor has one SS agent and the officer began asking him about Oliver. Edward again made up some reasons, that officer believed in it and shortly after drove away (or so I remember). When I asked him multiple times about his license, he told me not to disturb as he was talking with Alexander in Swedish about things that sounded like shooting and killing. He then said (or Alexander - not really that important) that the officer would take him to the interrogation room.
All 4 of us drove to the... hospital. He wasted more than 20 minutes of my time to make up some reasons not to go to the cruiser again, he asked many out of character questions, we were walking around the hospital, he didn't have money to fix his legs etc. You'll see it. In the meanwhile Alexander has been coming to the hospital multiple times and Edward was telling him to go away and talking with him about other things (like killing me).
The following is justification for my suspicions: at the end of the first demo we got out of the hospital, the cruiser was parked nearby and Edward was telling Alexander to go away, again in Swedish. I called for backup, Code 3 - it seemed too suspicious for me. But I was acting too realistically and too naively seeing that his name was green. I guess I'm too kind to be a cop. I have been blaming myself about it up to today. Then he asked me if 50k is a lot of money and he shot me. Alexander did nothing - probably let him run away.
I got revived and nobody knew what happened. Edward had fleed, Oliver was still at the scene and I asked Alexander what he was doing all the time. That's the second demo. He started lying to me about things like "we don't know English so well, so we were talking in Swedish about things like our families" (as well as in the beginning of the story - they allegedly had to speak Swedish as it was easier to them). At the end I said "We will see" (he asked about it and I explained that it means a ban request for going corrupt).

P.S. It happened 9 days ago on Monday the 4th. I had many problems with resetting my password, formatting my computer and getting steam names and IDs of them. Speaking of which, here is more information about Edward and Oliver in case you need it. Maybe they broke a rule or two - I wasn't analyzing it too much.
Edward Albro - STEAM_0:0:78466119
Oliver Ivarsson - STEAM_0:0:43014342

But it's not the end - I will explain the demos now.

Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/en/60755e020aefe379dcace32ed07cc20c/

76000 - START - Me carrying a body to a group of people - Edward, Oliver, Alexander, other cops and a medic at the forest entrance (before that we had stopped a car, a shootout started and I forgot that Alexander was the driver)
<conversation about something suspicious in the meanwhile>
83500 - Edward showing his license to Alexander.
85000 - Me talking to him about showing it to me.
87400 - Alexander saying he would take Edward to the jail to interrogate.
<car ride and hospital>
108000 - Edward asks me about something and tries to kill me
109000 - Edward kills me, Alexander is probably behind his cruiser.
112000 - I'm revived and nothing interesting happens. Alexander begins lying to me again.
Next demo.
Conversation with Alexander - it might be more evidence.
The end. Now make a movie about it. Nah.

In conclusion it totally ruined my roleplay, wasted a lot of my time and made me mad. But writing this ban request was fun <.< >.>

Reaction score
There's no rule about trying to convince a cop to let you go. However what Alexander was saying was definatley against 2.1 and he wasn't performing his duty. He will receive a 1 week ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.