Ban request for The Ukrainian Job and his friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mighty Mikey, Melanie Dutch

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
The Ukrainian Job <----- OOC and Nathan Steele, ingame.
And the other guy wasnt showing up in the players list so he probably DC'd check the demo.

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:25848348

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was AFK i told this in LOOC, but in this case it doesnt matter if i said it in OOC or not. anyways i was standing there when 2 guys showed up named Nathan Steele and Robin Tillbrook (check demo). when i came back after about 4-5 min i was Death, i asked Stomper who killed me and the log's werent showing who or what killed me. it said i killed my self? anyways, i checked the demo and they were not mugging me or something just without any reason killing me please check the demo, thanks.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.co.nz/#!wM1lnL5S!d_dduDKmirO8rhvt1dl9Dtlo_WS4XOPRX0yQialoRQY

Tick:

Reaction score
Accepted

The Ukranian Job (Nathan Steele) will be recieving a 2 day ban and AAABatter13s (Robin Tilbrook) will be recieving a 3 day ban for RDM.

The lenghts vary slightly as The Ukranian Job was very co-operative when I spoke with him and has no prior record exept a warning for breaking traffic laws as Road crew. AAABatter13s on the other hand has a previous ban for CDM and an accepted ban request for 3.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.