Ban request Miley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alabin the user that you are doing a ban request for is currently banned on the forum, I'd like him to explain some stuff to you so if you join the Team Speak you can talk to eachother, the domain is just perpheads.com

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:
Alabin the user that you are doing a ban request for is currently banned on the forum, I'd like him to explain some stuff to you so if you join the Team Speak you can talk to eachother, the domain is just perpheads.com
I'll join the teamspeak, just give me 10-15min.

BillySavery

You think you can take down the Belinskys down by trying to get us banned. You bring everything on yourself, you broke out of character the other night to tell me that you will ban request me if I raid you baring in mind it was half 2 in the morning and I had been online for 2 hours. So you was QQing before I done anything but then you started following me around and tried getting on private property you also shot me for no reason. Which was RDM, so if I was a big QQer I would put a ban request in but if Miley does get banned because of you then I will upload a demo for you.

Reaction score
denied.gif

I feel a ban is not necessary. Sadly, you were at the wrong place at the wrong time Alabin.

Status
Not open for further replies.