Your Steam/In-game Name: Zombz.net Xhantium

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sam, don’t remember last name steamname Nickjedl

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58678274

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

- Breaking 2.1/2.5/3.3/3.4/3.15/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.5

Evidence (Demo Required):

- https://mega.co.nz/#!hoB10IKA!2x1dlX5f55ik2pgyFBEiz0qNVmqdFakdNnM1tUhrfYM

Tick:

There are multiple ticks as listed herein.

tick 9224 - He breaks his first rule by being guard as swat?

tick 13100 - Then the RP moves on and i believe he then breaks another by grabbing items from box as swat at tick.

tick 14000 - Here he simply does nothing as a C4 goes off in the farm?

tick 15000 - Here he smashes my expensive car with his swat van.

tick 15400 - Once again here, he directly smashes into my car again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
he shot down my car because I tried to run him over

I tried to shoot the tires because you tried to drive away.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435623258,1435623085][/DOUBLEPOST]
being guard as swat

It is totally legit for a SWAT to be on the lookout of something goes wrong on parties this size.

grabbing items from box

I haven't picked anything from a box? There wasn't even a box.

C4 goes off

I was asked to use explosives, part of the banter.

smashes my expensive car with his swat van

As said, I also hit other cars, you're the only one complaining about it. And your car didn't get damaged as well.
Also, you're not the only one there with an 'expensive car'.

smashes into my car again

As said in my previous quote, you're the only one complaining and I sure as hell was not aiming to hit you specifically.

Also:

I would like out the current banter at the farm, everyone was just driving around, hitting each other.
Basically, the farm was ATM a huge mess, also with other government employee's on the scene.
So, after being bored for a long time, I decided to join the banter as it were the last hours of Thomas George.
So, I went a bit crazy, of course did stupid things but it was not intentional to piss anyone off or really be harmful to anyone.

Also:

You're the only one complaining, you're not the only one who got his car crashed into.
However, all the other people just laughed with it and went with it.
Even the staff-team on scene saw what I was doing, and therefor, if it was indeed really bad and unwanted, they would have come in and stopped me from doing so, which didn't happen.

Also:

I stated in the admin sit that I was going to refund anyone's car who I broke, as I didn't mean it to be harmful.
However, you seem to keep coming back to the: 'it could have broken' excuse to add to the request.
But from what I seem to notice, your car did not break, and it was perfectly fine, such as all other cars, they were perfectly fine.

Also:

In the admin sit, you were stating that you got banned for 'less'. However, if you do something like this in a very serious situation, for example a raid at the PD, you will of course get banned because you ruined everyone's RP situation.
In this situation, everyone was already going mental and just hitting people, driving around and doing weird stuff. Therefor it is logical that I don't get an instant ban, since it depends on the situation.

Also:

As everything I did was part of the banter, I didn't think that anything like this would happen.
Now that I know that there are people on the world who still make a problem about stuff like this, I will never try it again.

Also:

I asked Danny specifically to handle this BR, since he was there at the moment and he also hosted the admin situation.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Also:
    I would like out the current banter at the farm, everyone was just driving around, hitting each other.
    Basically, the farm was ATM a huge mess, also with other government employee's on the scene.
    So, after being bored for a long time, I decided to join the banter as it were the last hours of Thomas George.
    So, I went a bit crazy, of course did stupid things but it was not intentional to piss anyone off or really be harmful to anyone.

How many people were on?

Reaction score
pending2.png

I'm just getting clarification from moderators who were at the scene of this incident. Once that's happened and I've gotten an idea of what happened I will come to a decision within this ban request.​

Reaction score
So we were a lot of people who took part in Thomas George's goodbye party. Doing so we decided to do a lot of banter. Firstly Chris suggested that we all should drive inside the barn so we could make our own firework which is 3.15. After this episode the survivors of the banter agreed to go and rob the bank, even thoug the city fund were empty which is 3.4 and 2.1 we robbed it and had a lot of fun doing so. My point is that we all just wanted to give Thomas George a good goodbye experience. This is also why I think that Nickjedl shouldn't be banned for his actions.

-Support

Reaction score
+ support

By what the guys here are saying there is a clear excessive brake of 3.15 "you're not the only one who got his car crashed into"
Also i dont see a reason for a SWAT to banter around the city even if other do it, the use of C4 in my opinion is abusing the SWAT Gear.
I think that the minimum here is a blacklist, because its clear that a SWAT officer cant behave like nickjedl did.
In my opinion he broke the rules: 3.15/2.1/(not sure about 2.5)/3.3/4.1/4.3/

(before rating dumb explain why in the comments)

Reaction score
I was in the car with Xhantium, I agree it was annoying at the time but I think it was mostly banter after reviewing the Demo, however if Nickjedl wanted to join in the banter I believe he should have resigned from his S.W.A.T duties as there were still a good number of other players RP'ing throughout the city. I'm certain S.W.A.T was needed elsewhere at the current time in raids, the Bank was also raided.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be banned for a 12 hour period. He will be banned under the following rules: 4.1 & 4.3. Note: Even though it was banter, he can't justify being a SWAT officer whilst doing so. The best thing for Nick to of done was resign and carry on as he was.​

Status
Not open for further replies.