Ban request obidan66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
  • Right, So Ive heard sounds behind my house, so I went through the front door around the back to check it out. I peeked around the corner and saw a guy... He grabbed a gun into his hand, and at that point, I started to run. As I was in an Advantage position, when I stood, half way around the corner of the house, I wasnt risking my life much more than defending it. I ran to Subs 3, losing him and then oppening fire.

Reaction score
@Feng Yamaguchi

Ah, so you were the raider. Well, I can't speak too much for Obidan but the raid was ridiculous to say the least and was pretty much the last straw for me. Realistically, you wouldn't raid a home all by yourself with just an AK. You'd have some sort of backup, I'd wager.

We both left the server, sick of random raids and disruptions of actual good RP happening on such a regular basis. I don't know why you yelled 'This is Taliban' either if you were IC, which strikes me as incredibly odd.

In relation to the rules, I think this request is a bit much and could be resolved if you two both spoke and sorted things out. Although, with the current 'lel lets raid' mentality of people on the server, I suspect Obidan (like myself) will be taking a break.

Last edited:
Reaction score
From what I've seen in the demo so far: It looks like @xhantium was close to @obidan66 as well as Eddie at the side side of the building. He did spin around and run off. I'm not quite sure if that would be acceptable or not. But In my own opinion I think That Eddie had a chance to actually escape. Here is a video to show the distance you were both at. Showing him right beside the building's corner.

He then managed to get away successfully. Keep in mind since you shot at him now, he has all rights to run off and pull out his gun. He also managed to trick you by moving up to another property and waited until you ran past. No one broke any rules I don't think. From what I can say anyway. But the way he tried to escape Should be noted. He did twirl and run around. making the time of escape faster. So maybe realistically he would of been shot.

Here is a video, Slowed it down on the time where he tries to escape. I think that was an acceptable distance for him to escape to the corner. giving that It was also night making visibility worse. Also you never had your flash light on. making visibility at night even worse. I think everything Eddie done was fine. So adding up: Rain,Dark and no light= great escape chance.

To find out information on gun-pointing @Carrot has made an amazing post for this: https://perpheads.com/threads/how-2-gunpoint.3349/

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alright, this picture is from the "how to gunpoint" thread. The picture proves that what Eddie did wasn't against the rules.

4rdh87.jpg

Thanks to @JohnRiddle for putting a link in the comment box above.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be banned for a period of 2 days for attempting to flee whilst under gunpoint by Narek. IMO when Eddie walked toward Narek, he didn't have a realistic chance of escaping as to reach that corner he'd have to turn and run a short distance.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.