Chris Blackburn Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Palono / Palono Harrison
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Chris Blackburn
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58528642
Why Should This Player Be Punished: RDM, I just came in service as a sgt and startet my normal patroulle to the Buissnes zone, as i arrived at Buissnes Zone without lights and Sirens then there 5 car in the midlle of the road i put my emergency lights on and get out of my car. 3 Civ running to theyer cars and 1 attempt to drove me over without a reason. I get my gun out he jumped out of his car and killd me.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/de/035d7d580a291d68a1a058bdadc01e82/
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I Were officer before this happened. Before this we had a huge hostage situation and a lot of dead cops. I Believe that if you would have seen these dead cops and these guys with guns you would have called for backup. Unfortunately you didn't mannage to do so but i do not think there is anything wrong with what they did since they tried to hide that they killed several officers.

-Support on this. They had a reason.

Reaction score
I had a reason to kill you though, it was literally a mugging situation/hostage where we killed 10 officers+. We were dragging their bodies, so thus I killed you

Reaction score
People would take this a lot more seriously if you was to proofread what you've wrote. Currently there are so many spelling mistakes it's actual difficult to understand what you're trying to say. They're not even mistakes from English not being your native language, the mistakes are more likely from this being rushed.

EDIT: This was what I meant. I was more focusing on typo's rather than spelling errors due to his knowledge with the English language (I should have specified). This was most likely caused by his hand's working faster than his brain. Had he re-read it, then this mistake wouldn't be there.

Q8Sk20r.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Palono with the amount of time you've played the server I'm honestly disappointed that you've made this kind of ban request, I mean I remember encountering you as a cop back in V1 around a year ago when I first played heavily. After all that time you should know by now that if you roll up to a group of guys that were armed and could have possibly committed multiple murders and heinous crimes then you're going to get shot.

Call it in, ask for backup, get SWAT. Don't rock up to a convoy of cars full of armed guys and expect to walk away unarmed.

Deleted member 5920

Lmao, he just got on duty, he obviously didn't know what happened. Considering he was no threat you should have gunpointed him and tied him up. +Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.