3.4, Davy Benedict / Pvt Henk N1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've seen the demo. Since I was the one shooting you. First off all I probably threatnend you to get away from the scene. Than you show up again I watched at you closly and saw you had a rifle on your back. So almost the same second you pull up yours I pull up mine. Since your m24 has a scope so you need to zoom in to get a good shot. I even turned away from you as far as I could not to get no-scoped. And closly hearing you didn't even had bullets in it. It was just this second that it happend.

I'll wait and see what other's say of the Demo.

Demo from my prespective:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ak9vor366dajgoc/A Typical Gamer- tick 1100.dem?dl=0

The tick is 1100.

Last edited:
Reaction score
From what I can see on the demo, Typical managed to aim his M24 before Henk got his weapon into his hands. This means, at the time, that Henk was under gunpoint by Typical, and yet he pulled out his weapon and fired. And considering the M24 could be used like an M14 (though only with one bullet, and without looking into the scope), Typical could, realistically, have managed to shoot and kill Henk before Henk could escape or pull out a weapon of his own. And at this distance, a 'no-scope' would still have a high chance to hit.

I +support the ban request, and if possible, +support a refund for Typical.

Reaction score
ACCEPTED

This ban request has been accepted.

After discussing with other members of staff we've all agreed that 3.4 was broken here. The user known as "Pvt Henk N1 / Davy Benedict" has been issued a 1 week ban due to breaking this rule (as well as previous warning and ban reasons).

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.