Ban Request on Aidan (Don't know last name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone who witnessed this will be in favor of this BR.

Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH]CaptainSpaghetti/Josh Morrison
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Aidan (N/A)
His/Her SteamID: (N/A)
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

3.4: Was gunpointed with about 5 guns at a time, and ran or tried to escape a total of 4 times, the fifth time he tried to pull out his gun and was promptly destroyed by a firing squad of police a SWAT.

4.1: Gunpointed the Mayor for absolutely no reason, causing the entire police force to respond in about 5 seconds, this could also come under 3.4.

2.1: After being demoted he came back to the pd, killed multiple officers and planted a car bomb on the LT's car, killing almost the entire PD and ruining their roleplay, he also disconnected upon being spotted by me.

I was shocked and annoyed that he wasn't instantly perma-banned as many moderators and over 10 people witnessed and complained about it

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.co.nz/#!eBVREDha!yfT3Jb8C6t9p1kXbByY0J1WiUYkBuDy4mcRuu_8CQyA

Tick: The incident starts at around 24700 and the incident lasts a good 10 minutes until about 31400. Notice as I come around and walk behind Chris' car he disconnects after planting the bomb

Cop: "CHRIS NO HE PLANTED A BOMB!" Chris: "Wut?" *the entire police force is eviscerated in seconds*

Status
Not open for further replies.