Ban Request on Ben Anderson (BA98)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Inspire, did you commit any previous high crimes that would have got you jailed for long, in that life, that you were still on the run for? If so: this whole RP situation faults at Ben Anderson and the swat. If not: Then that's breaking 3.4, really making all the RP based round that really stupid. The reason this would break 3.4 is because why would you risk going to jail for around 5-7 years just for a traffic ticket, if you had no previous crimes?

IF; You had: murdered, robbed the bank, were warranted in anyway before gun-pointing the officer:
+Support

Yet, IF; You had no crimes that would have given you a sentence:
-Support

If the person in question: "Inspire" may respond to this post I'd greatly appreciate it.

Reaction score
Clear +support
The officers/SWAT really don't give a fck about hostages/gunpoint and they always will shoot you or do what ever they want to

Off topic:
I have this strong feeling the first video and the last 45 seconds is almost exactly the same as what happend with me.
-He tried to take on the 'whole' police force
-There was 1 officer and 3 SWAT, total of 4
-He had a desert eagle
-He tried to save a friend
-We both went to prison. (Most likely)
-He didn't got banned but i did ??

Reaction score
+Support. Ben was definitly threatening the officers life more than the officer was in danger anyway. If SWAT just went straight away, possibly no big killing and shooting would have happened.. (created on iPad, couldn't put much effort in it)

Reaction score
Obviously the evidence shows two separate cases of the same thing happening, clearly he doesn't know what he's doing wrong, he should get a warning for this, the people should get their weapons refunded and that should be that, because if he did know what he was doing wrong, that wouldn't have happened at Scrappy Joe's.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I feel like BA98 should have tried harder to make sure the hostage was going to be all right in both of these situations, but I don't really feel like it's immediately worth a ban as in my eyes he wasn't fully aware of the hostage situation in both cases so he'll be receiving a warning instead.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.