Ban Request On Cop, Medic, and Civilian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Black Jesus/ Ryan Belinsky

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: IC Cop : Marc Milla, IC Civilian: ________ Florian, IC Medic Name: _________ ________

His/Her SteamID:

Reason: I feel these 3 players were using a 3rd party communication device. Its shown in the demo as the Chief, Marc Miller states that he was called by someone on the phone saying someone was being mugged. So only One Officer(Marc) arrives with a only one medic. I felt this was fishy immediately, as Marc did not say we killed someone. But he still called a Medic? Finally as shown in the clip the Medic locks Florian's car. Also Florian was constantly delaying. He said he didn't know how to roll, but yet he has an expensive car and in an org. He then released me an ran off, FailRP much.

Evidence: Demo : http://demo.ovh.eu/en/00c32c6f5270b064c51ed3dadac6338f/

* Names are in the demo but I can't open them because garry's mod is being weird.

Reaction score
And btw, if they werent communicating then that raises a red flag

Reaction score
Hello, it's me, Marc Milla on the account of Chris Wolf because i didn't get that e-mail. So. What i say to it is that we were on a 3rd party communication device. We were on TS where they called me. I think that this is metagaming if i am right. I am sorry about that and if we get banned we have to deal with it. :(

Reaction score
LittleWolf;n21097 said:
Hello, it's me, Marc Milla on the account of Chris Wolf because i didn't get that e-mail. So. What i say to it is that we were on a 3rd party communication device. We were on TS where they called me. I think that this is metagaming if i am right. I am sorry about that and if we get banned we have to deal with it. :(

Government Officials Cant Use TeamSpeak ingame.

Reaction score
LittleWolf said:
You made a new account because you got banned?

Reaction score
LittleWolf;n21097 said:

You cannot use third party communication to discuss IC information also, I believe you are on a ALT account.

Reaction score
Nope, we were on another TS3 client. The own App. Not that one ingame. And no senlin, i swear to god that it's me Marc Milla. And i didn't know that i am not allowed to be on TS3 while i am playing PERP.

Status
Not open for further replies.