Ban request on: Empa Bilnetta + friend : 2.5, 6.3 and lying in admin sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MrAaron - Aaron Doman
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Empa Bilnetta
His/Her SteamID: N/S
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Basically I saw him crash into the hospital post and said "Ahahaha what a joke" he then said you want a fight, he went to city garage and when I reclaimed my Bugatti and his friend decided to shoot at my vehicle and then this was the point that I was being shot at and had to try and escaped I tried to push the side of his car with the front of my car considering my life was in danger and I had to get out of the parking lot or I would of been shot and my car shot to death considering this awful situation and breaking the rules on his side I had to crash into the side of his supra and then get to a safe position where his shotgun could not reach.

They proceeded to drive off and I pursuit them in my Bugatti and called the cops, the cops did nothing and I followed the said people to the repair garage the said people pulled out shotguns again and proceeded to shoot at my car this is obviously 2.5 and in-front of NPC's it was infringing rule 6.3, Brian Husky also witnessed this too.

In the admin situation with The_Devils_Son in the one man decided to lie about what happened and said that I rammed him in the repair station, video says different.

6.3 NPCs- When role-playing within the vicinity of NPCs (Non-Player Characters, for example, the NPC that resides within Burger King, the Nexus building, etc), NPCs must be treated as regular players, where possible; for example, if a player is using a firearm to mug another player within Burger King, the NPC that resides within Burger King should also be threatened and taken-into consideration.

2.5 Excessive Negativity- Generally speaking, players are not allowed to excessively negatively affect the experiences of other players while playing on the server. For example, destroying a number of valuable items in a store should only be done under certain circumstances, and more so as a last resort; specifically, reasons such as product prices, a ‘basic’ distaste towards someone within the store, grossly disproportionate methods to quell competition, etc, are not typically acceptable.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

[DOUBLEPOST=1437839643,1437838277][/DOUBLEPOST]

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The user will be banned for 1 month for 2.5, 3.4 and 6.3 and for lying in an admin sit. As shown in the video the user takes no consideration of all the NPCs in the area(s) he shot at you and shooting your car, in an attempt to destroy it, over you ramming him a tiny bit because HE blocked you is very excessive.

Reaction score
Also to add 3.4 as police officers were nearby and 2.1

+Support I witnessed the second situation, you pull up behind them they take out weapons start shooting at you and at me for no reason while there were 2 npc's inside, gas station NPC would hear that and CCTV. Not to mention that there were multiple officers nearby and also heard the shooting. The speed enforcer pressed his panic button the police responded and after a minute or so they got the green supra drivers.

Admin sit: Yes he was lying, he said that i rammed his car and that's why he shot at me. He said that he only had 3 bullets and shot 2 warning shots.

I'll upload my POV later.

lel i wrote this and it wasn't accepted, guess i'm 2slow4blicky

Status
Not open for further replies.