Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Quality lolz
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: "HolyShititsDannyD!"/"Arron/Faith"
His/Her SteamID:
"HolyShititsDannyD!" STEAM_0:1:59679927
"Arron/Faith" STEAM_0:0:21706232

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was waiting for a rc and then these people came over, asking me to get on my knees, then shortly after they wanted to ticket me for 9.10, later on they gave me a 5 year jail sentence, i got real peed off but carried on rping. a mod said i should do this so i will upload this.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.co.nz/#!ytpjTBDA!xO-fWf9nO6oXTntUvv_DK_3pUg3fKQmymMprm_x0AMg
Tick: around 17000

Reaction score
So lets answer this Br shall we? Firstly we saw your car on the wrong side of the road broken down in a if correct 35mph speed limit area, this clearly shows that the car had been recklesly driving and speeding. So you then told us you were the owner of this red car and we decided a ticket was needed, even @The-Devils-Son told us that giving you a ticket was not against the rules during the admin sit if you listend to him. Since you ran away after we tryd to give you a ticket i warned you we will use force if you do not stop and you did not stop only after a while of running after you. Me and John bishop both hit you with our bats twice to be sure you were not going to run away again and then we detained you.

After a lovely drive to the Police derpartment in where you kept screaming I NEED TO SPEAK TO THE LT, i then at the police department told you if you tryt to run away again i would shove my batton up your ass this was not a good thing of mine and i agree but i do not see how i broke any rules in this imo since i said it on private property. You then tryt to run away to the cop once again screaming I NEED TO SPEAK TO A LT, POLICE BRUTALITY! so i grabbed you and dragged you to the interigation room.

In the interigation room i we said to you we will be searching you for your ID now in where you in looc said that that is police brutality. So i searched you once, you do nothing. I search you a second time also telling you in looc that you should stop stalling rp, the responce is I CANT FUCKING GET THE ID OUT WHEN I AM HANDCUFFED CAN I? or something like that. You then keep saying you are going to make a br not answering the /me once again. so when i am about to make a third /me to search you you finnaly do a /desc and say its in my left pocket. so you clearly stalled rp and did not continue rp at all from what you are saying.

So imo i do not see that i broke any rules but if someone else could point out i broke some that would be lovely ;)

Reaction score
Well, Quality, firstly we told you to get on your knees AS A JOKE, considering you are in our organisation and we were only messing around. Just for the record, I did tell you it was a joke. Next, we were planning on giving you a ticket for reckless driving, considering your car was crashed into a wall on the other side of road. You then try to run away from the ticket, breaking 3.4 because you clearly wouldn't run away over such a small ticket, yet you did. We began hitting you with batons until you stopped, then placed you in cuffs. Once we arrived to the police station, you firstly ran over to an officer's car shouting, 'POLICE BRUTALITY!', for no good reason, and therefore not complying to our orders. From there on, you stalled RP by simply whinging in OOC about how we were breaking rules, and did not comply with the /me two times, claiming that you were unable to give us the ID because you were cuffed, despite the fact we SEARCHED you for the ID. Also, at one point you decided to call us 'twats' in LOOC, breaking rule 1.1.

Evidence of breaking rule 1.1:
ujxSjFf.jpg

Edit: Don't judge me for saying 1.2, I was getting mixed up between laws and rules :p

Attachments

• craig barton br.jpg
    craig barton br.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 28
  • craig barton BR 2.jpg
    craig barton BR 2.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.