Ban request on NamesInsane

Garrett Woodfield

Your Steam/In-game Name: xAl3xTh3Sn0wM4n / Garrett Woodfield
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: NamesInsane / Chris Blackburn
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58528642
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User gunpointed me in public area with cctv claiming he was gonna get me to open door to raid me, officer came he put gun away and got away, then he came back and shot me claiming i sent death threats, i would like his demo to prove t hat i was sending death threats through voice as i cannot tell my own voice over demo. Which means i believe he broke 3.4, public area, rdm.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.co.nz/#!HAowjYZZ!mcJyaa-rBG4iPF1vjGAWm5A335ojWmxMAIxH0TTzGRA
Tick: Around 10000 or a little earlier cant really tell.

Reaction score
Okay here's the demo: https://mega.co.nz/#!zcohEbAa!Urn2i-mC3rpo1p8LihDsXZptrDm-UcgxE_l-uHNEyyc

Starts at 36000

1. Aaron and I arrive at the shop
  2. the owner of the shop arrives, so I somehow took a gun out, but no body reacted. So I immediately put the gun back
  3. The owner goes to the entrance of his shop, so I decided that this would be the best time to take out my gun and tell him to open his door. This was not really public, I was even told my an administrator that if it is pitch black, no one was around, it is not that public.
  4. A random officer arrives, we try and move away because the owner will more than likely report us (which he did)
  5. He then says I'll blow your brains out, so thus I went to leave then come back to kill him.

Last edited:

MattIs

Hello,

I will be taking charge of the request due to me dealing with this situation and requesting a BR could be made. I'll watch the demo now and check with some other members of staff. If the appeal is successful I will contact Senior Administration to ensure your weapon is refunded.

Kind Regards
Matt
[DOUBLEPOST=1427715363,1427709462][/DOUBLEPOST]
accepted.jpg

After speaking to other members of staff, we believe that this broke rule 3.4 as NamesInsane did not give a warning to Garret being shot. A mild verbal threat should of not ended in that, thus breaking 3.4.

I made a video of the events that unfolded incase anyone wants to add anything to the discussion further ahead.

Due to the nature and amount of bans on record for NamesInsane, a 1 month ban has been given out. Due to the amount of warnings and ban's on record, you're lucky it isn't permanent.​

Last edited by a moderator: