Ban Request on Oliver (Oliver Collins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: aboodyFM (Raymon Momena)

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Oliver (Oliver Collins)

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50972

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
He shot me and shot my car because I asked him and told him that I might blow up his car for an experiment. After he shot me and shot my car, I wanted to take revenge for the impolite rude way he used to say "no". So, I used a makeshift explosive device to blow his car. His car got burnt and I believe he died since I saw his dead body 10 minutes later. I got killed on my way leaving the scene after I blew his car up and possibly killed him only to get ambushed by his friend in the highway taking out a shotgun and shooting me. I respawned and fixed my car and after the NLR finished went to the Bazaar only to find him shooting my car again.
The rules he broke are:
2.1: Since he already died and I already died so how come he still comes and remembers what his past life was and take revenge?
3.3: He took out his M16A2 in the middle of the street and shot me and my car. He also shot my car at the Bazaar with an M16A2 multiple times after I and HIM both died, which breaks NLR.
1.4: Since I already died and he already died, and my car got busted as same as his car did. He came boldly and screw my car trying to spark problems.
3.5: I died and he died and yet he came and shot my car which clearly breaks the rule. He acted upon the details of his past life.
3.4: He is putting his life at risk by taking out an M16A2 and standing on a public area DIRECTLY beside a street on top of bushes and aiming that and shooting that at someone and someone's car. He is also putting his life at risk by shooting my car publicly while it was daytime at the Bazaar parking.

Evidence (Demo Required):

http://demo.ovh.eu/en/8d21d5e5755d200c9b327c305c494dce/

Tick:

Oliver shooting me and blowing up my car after I complied with him saying "Leave" and also him taking out his M16A2 in a public area breaking rules 3.4, 3.3, and 2.1: 17000-20000 Tick

Me taking revenge because of him shooting me and wrecking my car and my death which is a suspected RDM as David Andersson parks his car in the middle of the highway takes out a Shotgun and wrecks my car and kills me: 40000-41000 Tick

Me parking in the Bazaar parking after a long time have passed since my death and then entering the Bazaar and speak a bit only to find Oliver rushing my car with an M16A2 and started shooting at it until it got wrecked and punctured the tires. NOTE: I could have acted vigilante and took out my Beretta M9 and shot him but at that time I kept my pace and calm manner since I did not want to fall in the pit Oliver dug himself into: 63000-65000 Tick

MattIs

accepted.jpg

Player did indeed act over the top and break NLR. He will be banned for 2 weeks.
Feel free to create a refund request from this appeal, if you lost any items.

Thanks for making the Ban Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.