Ban request on aboodyFM (Raymon Momena)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Oliver / Oliver Collins

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: aboodyFM / Raymon Momena

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17799825

Why Should This Player Be Punished?:

3.26: Disregarded /me drags and got shot because of it.

3.24: As heard in the end of the video when he is about to die, he says "I will make a ban request"

3.3: Wanted to bomb someone's car as an "experiment". Suddenly decided to molotov the car with a gas can. Later he was held under gunpoint and he said "Shoot me, I don't care. Shoot me".

3.4 and 3.6: He was told to leave from bazaar, then he went around to corner and returned, then he decided to pick up a weed pot that was being carried by me, also had 2 armed friends near me.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Video: My bad because the person told me to "Sync Radio" and I was busy synchronizing the radio and did not notice the chat saying "/me drags" and I thought him saying on LOOC "Comply or not" meaning that I comply to synchronizing the radio or not because he said "SING".
Second Video: On the Ban Request I made against Oliver for shooting my car, I explained the reason and placed the demo in the Ban Request. I had all the reasons to blow his car up since he shot me and made me bleed and blew my car moments before. NOTE: I did not die when he shot me and blew my car so NLR does not apply.
Third Video: After Oliver shot my car and blew it up for no reason breaking NLR, I heard gunfire so I went to check the gunfire only to get shot and get bleeding and then the guy told me to "Get the fuck out of there" which I complied by saying "Ok" and did so.
Fourth Video: I was bleeding because of the shot and my car was wrecked so I could not drive to hospital and no Paramedics were there to respond to my call so I was pretty much dead anyways so my last chance of survival was to ask for bandages. Me taking the pots off of oliver's hands was an attempt to grab his attention to my problem to which he got it in a bad way and threatened to shoot me. I was dead anyways so whether I get shot or not won't matter. It is actually easier for me if I get shot rather than bleed to death, speaking in a realistic matter. Bleeding to death is torturing, but dying with 1 shot is more of a relief.

If admins would be kind enough to review the Ban Request I made on Oliver (which is the reason pretty much why oliver made this ban request) and check the Demo I placed there and all the rules Oliver broke and what results his rule breaking caused. I would be glad. The demo with the ticks provided in my Ban Request gives a complete explanation to all the actions I did and makes it clear that I did not break any rule. I blew up his car for a reason (found in the BR I made with the demo and ticks) and I did not comply with the /me he did for a reason which is me not noticing the /me itself and thinking him speaking about "comply or no?" about Sync'ing the radio which he said I should do, which is mostly my fault though I admit and I apologize. But it would have been avoided if he was clear by saying "Comply to my /me or no?".

To break it down easier and place my justifications:

Rule 3.26: I did not see the /me in the first place and that is why I did not comply to it. My fault though but he could have been more clear when he said "Comply or no?" by saying "Comply to my /me or no?" since I thought the thing he wants me to comply to was Singing and Sync'ing with the radio.
Rule 3.24: If he actually continued the footage it actually shows me saying afterwards "This all OOC all of it what I said is OOC" and you can view the Demo with the Ticks on the BR I provided days ago. After I said "I will make Ban Request" I literally said afterwards "This all OOC all of it what I said is OOC".
Rule 3.3: I have all the reasons which are all placed on the BR I made on him with the demo and ticks so it was not random or without reasons.
Rules 3.4 and 3.6: After Oliver broke 6 rules and destroyed my car, and he got banned 2 weeks for that, I heard gunshots and out of curiosity I wanted to check where it was coming from. I went to check only to get shot and start bleeding. My car got wrecked because of Oliver's temptation to break the rules and I was bleeding and no paramedics where there to come to the rescue so I was dead sooner or later. My only choice was to ask for bandages. Which I did but none responded so I took the drugs as a way to drag attention to my problem. He threatened to shoot me but , as I was dead anyways, did not give much care to that and took it as a relief to actually finish me off with a bullet rather than to get tortured and bleed to death.
NOTE: you can actually see in the video that Oliver died from the fire of the bomb, so how come he shoots my car afterwards? This simply breaks NLR and a bunch of rules too which is the reason he got banned for 2 weeks. I can understand this Ban Request as a sort of revenge but to each to his own opinion.

MattIs

accepted.jpg

Player will receive a small ban due to not following /me commands, and the other accusations against him. He explained himself, and may of not seen the /me command so I am only making the sentence small (2 day ban).

Thank you for making your BR :)

Status
Not open for further replies.