• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1235

Your Steam/In-game Name: The Duffy / Sam Duffy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tadge (I think)/ Tadegee Rankin @Tadge
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Violated 3.4. After witnessing him earlier at the bank robbery and attempting to flee the scene I was given Permission by the LT to fire upon his car to stop him leaving. He reverses up towards me after having the car shot at and stays inside saying "why are you shooting me" despite my numerous orders to get out the car with his hands in the air. Whilst at direct gunpoint he gets out and takes a AK from his back and tries to kill me. He failed to preserve his life is evident as I killed him.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/fc050bef8fcfb82e9af68646f8336a47/
Tick: 12743

Reaction score
Yes you just randomly shot my car i wasnt involved in the robbery i was walking from the shop place with plastic and wood to my car i got in and you shot me so i got out and shoot u and you killed me and it was shotgun

Reaction score
Tadge didn't rob the bank. Tadge is new to PerpHeads, ofcourse he wont know all the rules or laws, instead of saying something like stop store your weapon you're breaking 6.3 You shoot his car breaking 11.11 From what i underatand Tadgee was confused because he was being shot at. Tadgee is love, Tadgee is life. Will edit when on pc and afrer watching demo.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tadge didn't rob the bank. Tadge is new to PerpHeads, ofcourse he wont know all the rules or laws, instead of saying something like stop store your weapon you're breaking 6.3 You shoot his car breaking 11.11 From what i underatand Tadgee was confused because he was being shot at. Tadgee is love, Tadgee is life. Will edit when on pc and afrer watching demo.
That does not really matter, tagdee should not be given any special treatment because he's new and funny. @Tadge just because someone shoots your car that does not mean you can shoot them. Also you cannot just shoot a damn cop in such a public setting

MattIs

"Of course he won't know the laws and rules". We are more lenient as we know they don't know the rules but if rules are broken, rules are broken. I know for a fact Brian you'd be mad if this was you posting this and people were giving him special treatment. We're all equal and yes he may not understand, but its his reponsibility to read the rules if he wants to play on our server.

Reaction score

Everyone should be treated the same, no exceptions made.

If you're going to give him less punishment or treat him else wise then you would on normal players then it would make an unfair environment for everyone. Resulting in much more problems later on.

Reaction score
That does not really matter, tagdee should not be given any special treatment because he's new and funny. @Tadge just because someone shoots your car that does not mean you can shoot them. Also you cannot just shoot a damn cop in such a public setting
"Of course he won't know the laws and rules". We are more lenient as we know they don't know the rules but if rules are broken, rules are broken. I know for a fact Brian you'd be mad if this was you posting this and people were giving him special treatment. We're all equal and yes he may not understand, but its his reponsibility to read the rules if he wants to play on our server.
Everyone should be treated the same, no exceptions made.

If you're going to give him less punishment or treat him else wise then you would on normal players than it would make an unfair environment for everyone. Resulting in much more problems later on.
I guess you don't underatand that i'm talking about laws? That he got shot because he had a gun and was breaking law 6.3 if he brakes the rules punish him. I said that he shouldnt shoot cars because of Lts orders

Alex

I agree with the rules that Tadge broke here, but sam you broke some rules yourself.
You broke rule 4.1 by breaking law 11.11 just because the LT tells you to open fire on an innocent you don't do that...

Reaction score
Wanted to clear some things up, i didn't know that the staff team can decide what i write since i didn't say that Tadge should stay out of punishment. I only said that Tadge didn't know the laws and rules well. And he didn't know he was breaking the laws by having a weapon in his back. Tadge just needed to drop his gun. I also said that rule 4.1 law 11.11 was broken since Tadge didn't even rob the bank. From what i understand Tadge pulled out his weapon under gunpoint. I'll watch the demo if i'm wrong i'll change my opinion, but for now +support

Deleted member 1235

To save me putting this in like 3 different comment I will post a reply. Tadge was in an active crime scene with a firearm on his back. If you've just shot 4 suspects and know there's still more about and someone is running from the same area to their car what would you do? Firing at his car was the only way to prevent him from leaving. If he truly valued his life he would not have entered the crime scene which was so evidently littered with bodies. There was no way or indication that I couldn't have known he was not involved in the bank robbery. To make presumptions that I fired on his car just because he had a gun on his back is ridiculous. I know for certain anyone else in the same situation as me would've associated Tadge with the bank robbery. Whether he was or not is his own fault for being in the area at the time, walking into a shoot-out and risking death, which he did.

I would also appreciate it if people could actually watch the demo before making own opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.