Ban Request on Tim Thriller and Hussien Mcabdullah for meta gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: moher4 ghost / Moher Moussy

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: (1) Tim Thriller / TimThriller (2) Hussien Mcabdullah / TheDrunkenRage

His/Her SteamID: (1) STEAM_0:1:42661901 / (2) STEAM_0:1:45539996

Reason: They both committed meta as when i gun pointed Tim he says i need to turn off the music but i dont hear anything in the background and i don't think you will go steal a car from slums parking and hear the door in slums 4 open but not hear me talking to you he even hears when when i tell him to stop he used steam or some other type of third party communication to tell his friend that it is all gone wrong so his friend (Hussien) comes and shoots me in the head with a barreta when i was typing to him in LOOC also TIm fails to follow the /me commands that i made and he kept on stalling RP till his friend arrived.

Evidence: Demo, http://www.mediafire.com/download/p...kenRage_perpheads_demo_2015-1-14_12-11-32.dem

Tick: 16359 starts trying to take my car so i go down to him, 16909 Tim says i need to turn off the music (takes longer to turn of the music then normal) where the meta happened, 17369 i tell him to drop all that is on him except food but he stalls by saying all he has on him, 17954 i start doing the /me commands, 18428 where he stalls again and his friend walks up behind me

Question: is it possible to get my shotgun back or do i have to make a refund request for that ?

D3V

Reaction score
I watched the demo and i also talked to you in-game and I was told by the guy who shot you that it was a plan or something but it does look rather suspicious and if he did meta it would probably have been short like "now" over steam. The guy who you were mugging it did look as if he knew that was about to happen but he was stalling whether he knew it or not.

I will have to give this a Neutral because i can't be sure if he was meta-gaming like you said but i can see why you may think that they were.

Reaction score
Tim thriller will receive a warning for stalling the roleplay under gunpoint.
Not enough evidence provided for the metagaming, but i'll speak to them in-game next time i'll see them.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.