STEAM_0:0:151230579
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Charlie Collins / For both.
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Tim Canfield / Tim Canfield
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:151230579
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Well last night when no one on about the time of 3am, I was on duty as cop and patrolling and i came across his car which was a smoking so i pulled it over and well an officer told me that he has been looking for him so i let him do when he needed to do. Within the time of his mini copper stopping and him getting out he was non stop talking in LOOC trying to find out the reason why i pull him over, Which at the point i said in LOOC "You are stopping RP right now, You will find out why i stopped you in a sec if you RP it. Which he then said NO you are abusing your power, This went on for about 10mins.
So back to the main reason why i am doing this AR is so when i left Tim with a cop by the name of Mason he was sat at the same spot with him for 30mins trying to get him in his which at that point Mason said over the radio "This guy wont get in the car even when i have forced him." Then i was like "Oh god" So i went back over there and i had to talk to him again and tell him which rules he is breaking and that i am making a AR on him, He then went on to say "No i am getting you all banned and demoted" He said this for no reason, So i was sat there for another 10min trying to get him in the car by using /Me'e like this one "/Me Forces the Woman in the back of the police car" Which she didnt follow them. Mason went on to do it as well "Again" it took him to times to forces him in the car. When Tim was standing there shouting "NOOOOOOOO".
The only evidence i have is SS as i cant be asked right now to get my demo and i feel like that is all what i need for this.
Evidence (Demo Required):
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1121294074
This is a SS of him not getting in the car as that is the reason why i am reporting him, As well as stopping RP for no reason, Which you can see him that SS too.

Tick:
N/A.

Reaction score
Pending

Please supply a better form of evidence, such as a demo or a plays.tv/shadowplay. Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.