Ban Request on TheDrunkenRage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett Woodfield

Your Steam/In-game Name: Alex / Garrett Woodfield
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: TheDrunkenRage / unknown
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45539996
Why Should This Player Be Punished: The user failed to report that his friend (Timthriller) was ban evading with (Thriller Tim) Which is now banned, and therefore TheDrunkenRage broke 2.6 by hiding his friend (thriller tim / timthriller)
Evidence (Demo Required):

You can see him talking about that it is "TimThrillers" Sisters account.

http://gyazo.com/9e283c595eaa5c17ed0a9e8e536d1641

I thank you for the picture loejseren

RsAA3Ut.png

Tick:

note: I made a ban request as no staff member except enforcer niko was on at that moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
More like revenge ban requesting

On to topic though, it really does seem suspicious that TDR was breaking 2.6 but how can you be 100% sure that he was playing with Tim?

Reaction score
First of all its not the same IP as "TimThriller" Has, Second of all its not even in the same city as tim lives in, Third of all TIM hates PERPHEADS After he got perma banned (He thinks its was way to harsch) Forth, You dont have a single evidence that its tim playing on that account. Tim gave that account to his sister which i happen to be a friend too, And if really was tim why would i do a BR on you for 1.1? I would be busting my self now wouldn't i alex?

MattIs

Hey @MoronPipllyd or @Bolli , mind checking the IP. As for the ban requests goes, its obviously been posted for revenge. I don't often say this, you need to both act more mature and just stop aggrevating each other. If you have a problem with someone, you ignore them. Everyone on the server has someone theyre not fond of but they avoid them.

Thanks

Reaction score
Well I'll just take it here; timthriller got banned on his alt account already. I permanently banned it for ban evading. No need for a BR on TDR as he didnt really do anything as he wasnt online

Reaction score
Im not being aggresive, Im not trying to start anything, Im here on this BR on ME to defend my self as he does not have anything against me. If someone post a BR on you and you know that you did nothing wrong, Would you not defend your self?

Reaction score
Accepted;
TheDrunkenRage will be banned for breaking rule 2.6, clearly knowing that his friend was ban evading.

Status
Not open for further replies.