Ban Request on Typical + Refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Andii Millheimer and Garo kirakosian
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Typical, Mark Jenkins
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:100272434
Reason: Helping the cops to win the raid as civilian. He threw a Grenade to get us killed but he failed then he gets a molotov and burn down all our props which makes us die at the end. Stomper helped me find out who it was and it proves it was Mark Jenkins. I see this as 2.1. 3,4 Because he could get shot and killed and entering a crime scene.
Evidence:

Comments: I lost 2 wooden fence, A table, 1x m4a1, 2 big pots of cocaine ( done) which would give me 70-90 cocaine. 3x Concrete barrier and 1x Thin Concrete barrier. Garo lost 1x Benelli and 2x Concrete barrier.
There was only 4 officers and 1 swat we killed many of them for like 30-45 minutes and if he did not throw a molotov we would have won since they had no chance to get us due to our props. He ruined our roleplay aswell

Last edited:
Reaction score
The reason that I threw the Molotov is that I wanted to have you killed because I believe that you were trying to kill me, Also then by the police asking me to help them, gave me a very good reason to go ahead with the plan, if you want to talk about 2.1(Realistic actions) I don't think shooting through a wooden fence is a very 'realistic action', I was doing this for my own life and that I would of not been killed by them If I had did this, because they might of been dead.

Garrett Woodfield

+Support he shouldn't be doing illegal activity infront of cops, which he also clearly doing by throwing both a Grenade AND a molotov, and the cops should be black listed, as they totally ignore Mark using illegal items.

Reaction score
Accepted

Typical risked his life to such an extent that it cannot be justified. If you 'believed that they were trying to kill you' why didn't you just leave the area and let the police deal with the situation? Staying there and attempting to get involved was the incorrect thing to do. I will also have a word with the officers that allowed you to throw grenades and molotvs.

Status
Not open for further replies.